Chapter 40

Laying down for a bit longer, Rong Qing abruptly jumped up.

Not good, he can’t fall asleep at all!

He sat up and pondered deeply for a while.

Just why did he have that kind of dream?

People say that you’ll dream about what you think during the day. Was his subconscious trying to tell him that something was wrong?

What an extremely terrifying thought!

Rong Qing hastily opened his computer. He considered for a second then carefully typed in a line of words into the search engine.

How to raise a ferocious top?

Press enter.

Rong Qing stared bright eyed at the screen.

Expand your muscles! Become a wilder you!

Vigorous XX! Become a more aggressive man!

My wife was unsatisfied. XX Positive helped me change into a fierce xx! My wife never complained again!

… …

F*ck.

Rong Qing expressionlessly closed the webpage.

Gah. What a useless internet era! Was a little bottom’s needs not in demand as well? There are countless sisters in the (gay) circle! Yet not one post to satisfy our needs!

Hetui! (/sound of spitting)

Lin Ji waited all the way until after he finished filming for the day, but he still didn’t receive any message from Rong Qing. Taking off his makeup, he couldn’t resist glancing at his phone again. The last text still stopped at the message sent before the video call.

Could it be that Rong Qing discovered that I screenshotted the entire scene of him falling out of the bed?

But… that shouldn’t be possible!

Lin Ji pondered deeply.

When he was screenshotting, Rong Qing was focused on climbing back into bed. So how could he see?

He thought some more, then attempted to send Rong Qing a text.

No reply.

He attempted to contact assistant He as well. As expected, assistant He was also very busy. Putting away his phone, Lin Ji was a bit helpless at the moment.

The things that his brother-in-law shared were very helpful, but there’s one area that he and his brother-in-law differed in.

Rong Qing’s status and his occupation.

These made certain that the two of them had trouble finding suitable times to spend together. For example, although he really wanted to appear in front of Rong Qing right now, that wasn’t possible.

“Take care of my phone. If he sends any messages, let me know.” Lin Ji instructed as he handed over his phone to A-Liang.

A-Liang expressionlessly nodded his head: “No problem, Lin-ge.”

Xiao Xing shot over a look of envy, but didn’t say anything. After all, A-Liang really was more reliable than her.

Seeing Lin Ji engrossed in studying the script again, as if the distracted person before wasn’t him, A-Liang felt a slight awe. To be honest, his age was much older than Lin Ji’s but when he was Lin Ji’s age, he was still a student and spent his days carefree. Other than studying, he played all day.

Lin Ji wasn’t the same.

This young man’s self-discipline was frightening. Other than filming everyday, Lin Ji spent his free time studying the script, or giving the production group a helping hand.