Chapter 149

That night, the owner of the blogging website took out a nitro pill several times in preparation to use it any given second. Watching the supporting OS on the edge of collapsing several times, he himself almost collapsed several times as well.

Good thing the website persevered. Even the explosive news and all of the activity tonight didn’t manage to take down the website.

Finally, he was able to let out a breath of relief.

Meanwhile, other than the hosting party Rong Corp, the person who benefited most tonight would be Lin Ji, the man who was given the title of Koi King. (Note: a lucky koi supposedly can turn into a dragon. So they’re just saying he’s exceptionally fortunate.)

Pretty much one hour after winning the prize, Lin Ji’s picture was edited with Koi designs and then started to spread all over the internet.

This was the man who won a Maybach! It was even more impressive than winning 5 million dollars okay ahhhhhhh! So lemon!

Originally when Gao Ning saw Rong Qing wearing the ring on stage, her heart jumped. She thought that she’d have to stay up all night to do damage control.

Who would have thought!

Now she was staying up all night to manage the huge wave of new fans that Lin Ji gained!

Although beyond of her expectation, she still quickly ordered a huge nighttime snack and coffee over, and started working hard to solidify the fans.

This was a once in a blue moon opportunity!

Even if they only manage to keep 1%, it’d still increase Lin Ji’s fan base by a lot!

After ‘koi’ rolled its way on trending search, New Years quietly arrived. And Lin Ji got on a plane and flew to the foreign country where <<Mr.Wilson>> was being filmed.

Getting off the flight, the director of the production group actually arrived in person to welcome him. Not only that, several people also came with the director. This made Lin Ji rather surprised.

He just revealed a surprised expression when this clearly middle aged but exuberant director with a large beard faced him and shouted loudly: “Wilson!”

As if on instinct, Lin Ji called back his smile, straightened up his back and legs to stand as if he were nobility. The pinky of his right hand curved slightly. His eyelids lowered faintly to create a rather enigmatic and elusive expression. The warm, polite and modest young man moments ago disappeared without a trace, only leaving behind a handsome yet mysterious Asian man.

In a mere second, he already changed from Lin Ji into ‘Wilson.’

The people following the bearded director all opened their mouths wide in surprise and then carefully casted their gaze at a black haired young man that was standing close to the front.

The young man also had an astonished expression. His facial features looked a little more pronounced than an Asian, and had a similar body structure as Lin Ji. However, his left shoulder was somewhat tilted. The shirt on this shoulder slid down and revealed an area of white skin, making him seem somewhat sloppy.

“Hahaha, I just know my foresight wouldn’t lead me wrong.” The bearded director, also known as Director Wood, revealed an extremely satisfied expression. He walked over and shook hands with Lin Ji, then very naturally patted him on the shoulder.

“You’re finally here. How’s your energy. Maybe we can start filming the first scene tomorrow afternoon?” His zealous attitude made those people behind him silently look at the young man with black hair again. The young man noticed and grinded his teeth.