Chapter 56

After Rong Qing finished speaking, he looked at Lin Ji. Then he looked at the director behind him.

And suddenly realized.

Suppressing his voice, Rong Qing asked in a quiet tone: “Are you not allowed to say it?” Sigh. He also didn’t have much experience here! Why didn’t Lin Ji give him some eye signals!

When Lin Ji heard, he knew Rong Qing had a misunderstanding.

Rong Qing saw Lin Ji didn’t reply and felt a bit guilty: “Or maybe… you originally planned to, but now you can’t do it because I exposed it ahead of time?

Oops... Sorry about that!

Sigh! But how could he have known? Was it too late to throw money at this show?

Lin Ji fell silent for a moment.

Actually you can talk a little more quietly.

He thought. It’s not like Rong Qing understood his situation at the moment. Lin Ji’s eyes flitted towards the director.

The director finally had a reaction. He really wanted to follow up on Rong Qing’s words and say Lin Ji was not allowed to go. However, prior to this, he already permitted Xiao Ziqi to stay at his friend’s house. If he stopped Lin Ji from going with Rong Qing, then the viewers would definitely bury him with insults.

After considering it again and again, he turned shakily to look at Xiao Ziqi.

Go on! Didn’t you want to steal Lin Ji’s limelight? Hurry up and stop him!

Receiving the director’s eye gesture, Xiao Ziqi instantly jolted. He hastily walked forward, thinking in his heart for a moment, and then decisively gave Rong Qing a smile.

“CEO Rong, for you to help Lin Ji cheat like this isn’t really good. We’re still filming right now.” Therefore, it’s best if you hurry up and leave. Don’t hinder things here!

Seeing Xiao Ziqi coming closer, Rong Qing ducked away on reflex.

Xiao Ziqi’s expression froze. What did Rong Qing mean by that?

Rong Qing didn’t want to acknowledge him, so he went to look at the director who was standing behind Lin Ji instead: “Is that right? Then how does your show plan to have them finish this task? Sleep under a bridge?” What kind of d*mb show was this?

The director remained silent for a while. He never thought that Lin Ji would actually know this kind of high profile figure? How was he supposed to reply to this question? If he answered, would Rong Qing make life difficult for him?

Oh? Rong Qing saw that he didn’t reply and instantly understood. Looks like this production group also didn’t have any plans?

Rong Qing stared at Xiao Ziqi again and then abruptly thought, well, what about the white lotus? He was in such a hurry to chase Rong Qing away. He has a plan?

“You already figured out this assignment? Where are you staying?” Rong Qing stared at Xiao Ziqi. Speaking honestly, if nothing works, just have the wolf pup copy the white lotus’ homework, that’s all.

This show was d*mb in his eyes anyways. Who would wait until the sky was dark to tell the show participants that they had to find their own lodging?

Being asked by Rong Qing, Xiao Ziqi felt somewhat awkward. He also planned to stay at a friend’s house, but how could he say that outloud?

Rong Qing saw he didn’t reply, and instantly knew that there was something fishy going on. He turned his head to look at Lin Ji: “What’s his plan?”