ONE

"Fuck-" Jungkook gasped, digging his fingernails into V's bicep as he felt a drag, a pull, a push. The marble flooring felt cold against Jungkook's back, the air around them smelling of musk and sweat.
"V!" Jungkook whined, moving his hands from V's arm to his neck, not realising the scratches he was causing on the boy's back.
"God- fuck your fingernails are long. Don't you cut them?" V snapped in agitation, feeling Jungkook's nails dig in harder as he slammed his hips in.
"Oh I'm sorry, is your little back hurting from my- f-fuck- my nails- God, V just- fuck-" Jungkook trailed off from being angry, getting distracted with how V was slamming his cock into Jungkook's prostate.
"O-ow- fuck- oh, that was good- ah! Do that again-" Jungkook babbled unknowingly, his mind filled with pleasure and a hint of pain.
"Do you ever stop talking?" The grey haired boy grumbled under his breath, but did as Jungkook said and bucked his hips so his cock would hit that spot again which made Jungkook's mouth form that delightful 'o' shape.

"Can you stop being such a fucking bitch for once,-" Jungkook snapped, hooking his legs around V's waist, closing his eyes and feeling the tingles rush down his spine.

"I'm being the bitch? You're the one who-" V paused to bite his lip as he felt his climax approaching. "-won't stop whining."

"T-that's only because you're being a dick- fuck, V- just cum already!" Jungkook whined, completely ignoring what V said about him whining.

T-that's only because you're being a dick- fuck, V- just cum already!" Jungkook whined, completely ignoring what V said about him whining.
"I'm not going to cum before you, Jungkook." V said huskily, his voice deeper. Both his hands grabbed the side of Jungkook's tiny waist and dug his nails in.
"Are-are you seriously making this a competition? For fucks sake, V-" Jungkook whimpered, throwing his head back against the cool surface of the locker room floor as V continued fucking in and out of him.

"Then why don't you just- just cum?" V said, smirking cockily at how dazed Jungkook looked with how hard V was fucking him.

"B-because I can't let you beat me." Jungkook squeaked out, dragging his nails down V's back.

"So it is a competition-"

"You're so fucking annoying!" Jungkook snapped, squeezing his eyes shut when he felt the heat pooling in the bottom of his stomach. He let go of the hint of dignity and power he had over V and came, light tears rising to his eyes from the orgasm.

V smirked in victory, and watched as Jungkook dropped his arms to his side, letting his head fall back with a thud. He let V take full power, which was nothing but electrifying to V. He wanted to have power over Jungkook, he wanted to make him writhe and squeak.
V fucked the fatigued boy for another minute or so, making little whimpers escape Jungkook's lips, before dropping his head into the crevice of Jungkook's neck and spilling into the condom, his chest heaving from his orgasm.
They lay there for a few seconds, both tired and panting from the rushed, rough, and unexpected sex they had on the (hopefully) clean floor of the boy's locker room.
"Take your dick out of me." Jungkook mumbled, and V did so, sitting up and throwing the used condom into the bin. V quickly pulled on his boxers and a pair of sweatpants he'd brought to change into after football practice. He tugged the football jersey over his head, not caring that it smelled from just playing football.
He turned around and saw Jungkook still on the floor, just in his jersey and nothing else, completely worn out.
"Jesus, Jeon. Stop being lazy and get off the floor." V snickered. Jungkook sat up in annoyance, scratching his arm lightly. His face was red and his hair was ruffled.
"You weren't the one with the dick up your ass seconds ago, asshat." Jungkook snapped, getting up and tugging his own boxers on.
"Fair enough." V said, grabbing his bag. He headed towards the door of the locker room, before turning around to see Jungkook, who looked a little confused.
Both shared a glance of dubiety, which was brushed off in a second as V just walked out, and Jungkook was left there, alone, letting out a sigh.

What the fuck just happened ?