FOUR

Sex was confusing.

Jungkook always saw romance as too idealistic. The whole idea of falling for someone to the point where you'd let them tear you to pieces and not bat an eye was terrifying. He can't imagine liking someone that much. Crushes were never his thing.

And also no one in this school was his type.

So, naturally, Jungkook never thought much about being a virgin. He knew all his friends had had sex numerous times, they were more than blunt about it. Jungkook never got the big deal. The big hype around 'sex'. What made people crave it? What was it about sex which made people go, very literally, crazy?

Of course, Jungkook's a hormonal teenage boy, he has needs. And yes, when Jimin leaves from time to time, Jungkook locks himself in their washroom and slowly jacks off- biting his hand not to let out any loud sounds. But that was the extent of it.

His friends on the other hand? Batshit crazy.

Namjoon talked about how good it was to finger some girl from his math class. Hoseok talked about how good it was to eat out some girl from his chemistry class. Yoongi talked about how good it was to have some girl from his english class sit on his face. Jimin talked about how good it was to fuck some girl from the grade above. Jin told them they were disgusting, but Jungkook knows he's done all of those, if not worse.

V, god, don't even get him started on V. He had this sort of.. magnetic energy surrounding him. Something that made people turn heads, both boys and girls. After all, being captain of the football team and hot as fuck had its perks. People were either jealous, lustful, or both.

V, easily put, was a player. A fuckboy. With his dark grey hair which he tied up in various coloured bandanas His dark eyebrows which seemed to either be furrowed angrily or raised in a flirty manner. His tendencies, the way he talked with his deep husky voice and walked with his commanding nature, it was all do.. alluring.

Not to mention, his dark eyes and a smirk that could kill seemed to always be around girls. He always had a girl against his locker, or on his lap, or around him, trying to get his attention. Jungkook never got that. Never got what was so goddamn attractive about him which made all girls want to get a taste.

That was until he got a bit of it himself.

See, when you've been cornered by those big big hands, and been fucked mercilessly, and have gotten dirty sentences rasped into your ear, you kind of get it. So yeah, Jungkook kind of gets it. He gets the hype. Yes he's only had sex twice, but it already makes him want to do it many many more times.

Not that he's going to. Whatever happened the last two days was an accident. It wasn't going to happen again. Unfortunate for Jungkook's needs but fortunate for Jungkook's ass. They like girls, this wasn't what was supposed to happen.

"Kookie!" A voice snapped, and Jungkook's head perked up. "You're daydreaming."

Jungkook saw Jimin, and pursed his lips, picking on the cuffs of his white school shirt that was tucked into his tight black school trousers. "What do you want?"

"Did you hear what Yoongi said?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook shook his head. They were walking towards their first lesson, Math.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and then looked at Jungkook. "Apparently one of the cleaners found a used condom in the showers of the locker room."

Jungkook choked on his spit.

He paused, eyes growing wide, slowly looking at Yoongi. "W-what?!" He snapped, and Hoseok snickered.

"The coach is pissed. I think we all know who could be dumb enough to get a girl into the locker rooms," Hoseok laughed as they entered the math classroom, and Jungkook gulped.