SEVENTEEN

JEON JUNGKOOK HATES CRUSHES!

He hates how fucking vulnerable and defensive Taehyung makes him! Hates how weak he feels! Hates how badly he wants to be wrapped in the essence of Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. Just wants him, all of him.

Pumping inside of him, filling him up, calling him his baby, his love, his dollie, just- his. Jungkook wants to be Taehyung’s.

“Hey Kook,” Jimin said, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts while the two waked to their chemistry class. “I wanted to ask.. how come you and V bunked chem yesterday?”

Jungkook’s breath hitched. “Um- we- we were doing stuff.”

“Doing what?”

“…Stuff.”

“What stuff?”

“C-chilling..”

“You bunked chem to chill?” Jimin asked, and Jungkook nodded. Jimin snickered.

“Okay, cut the shit.” Jimin said, stopping in the middle of the hallways, Jungkook stopping too. “What were you guys actually doing?”

“Nothing that should concern you, Park.” Jungkook said, and Jimin frowned.

“Why not? You’ve been hanging out with him for the past month or so and barely talk to me anymore. I don’t wanna sound, like, gay or whatever- but I just feel like you’ve been acting weird-” Jimin said, and Jungkook rolled his eyes, feeling his shoulders tense up at Jimin saying gay.

“No I haven’t! You- you’re acting weird!” Jungkook snapped, and Jimin paused. “It’s none of your business, I didn’t sign a contract saying I have to constantly hang out with you or something.” Jungkook said harshly.

Jimin hesitated for a few seconds, and then let out a confused splutter of a laugh. “N-no- you didn’t sign a contract, I just thought we told each other stuff,”

“I guess we don’t.” Jungkook mumbled, and then turned and walked to the class quickly, letting out a sigh of relief as he turned around. That was close.

Jungkook walked into the class and saw Taehyung sitting on the corner, sitting by two girls. Jungkook’s pretty sure he’s heard one of the girls talking about wanting to sleep with V.

Jungkook mustered up enough of a mindset to not get jealous or- or even care, for that matter. Why should he? After all, this stupid crush on Taehyung was eating up his insides, and the sooner it went away, the better.

“Jungkook!” Taehyung called, and Jungkook looked at him. Taehyung picked his books up, ignoring the two girls who were in the middle of talking to him, and walked up to Jungkook, sitting down beside him.

Jungkook blushed a little at that small gesture. “H-hey,” Jungkook said, sitting down. Taehyung smiled at him, placing his hand on Jungkook’s back and leading it down slowly, letting it rest on Jungkook’s lower back.

“Heard we’re doing an experiment today. Wanna be partners?” Taehyung asked softly.

“Okay.” Jungkook said in a small voice, seeing how Taehyung looked at him closely. Jungkook felt his cheeks tint more at that, and looked away quickly.

Jimin walked into the class, expressionless. He saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting together, and his breath hitched, and he just tightened his grip around his books and sat somewhere else, beside one of the girls.

The chemistry teacher walked in, and instantly began the lesson. “Students, today we will be conducting a lab experiment. However, last time I let you make your own pairs, we almost burnt this place down. So I’ll be assigning partners.” She said, and Taehyung groaned at that.