SIX

“That doesn’t make any sense, Jin.”

“Well I’m saying it, so it does! Plus, Jimin agrees with me.”

“Don’t drag me in to this.”

“What’re you guys arguing about?” Jungkook asked, seated on the floor of Namjoon and Jin’s dorm, Jimin beside him, Yoongi on a beanbag, Hoseok on a chair, Namjoon sitting on the floor against the bed, Jin and V on the bed.

“Owls. I’m saying they devour their prey whole, and these guys are saying I’m wrong. V can you search it up?” Jin asked, and V, who was looking at his phone, scoffed.

“Fuck no.” V snapped, and Jin rolled his eyes and turned to Hoseok, who took his phone out to search it up.

“Yup. Owls fuckin’… absorb their preys whole.” Hoseok said, looking petrified, and Jin grinned, causing V to roll his eyes in return.

“You guys are fucking fun. Why’d I come here?” V grumbled, and Jimin pursed his lips. “Oh come on, V. We’re all hanging out. By the way- I heard that the new guy who joined last week is gonna try out for the football team.”

“Well if he’s any better than Jeon over here I’ll take him,” V snickered, and Jungkook glared at him. “Fuck off. I’m not that bad.”

“Also, new kid? You mean that tall guy that’s been hanging out with Jackson and his crew?” Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded. “Yeah. He’s named Yugyeom, I think.”

“Sounds irrelevant.” V said, and then took his phone and showed it to Jin. “This has to be fake, right? I mean there’s no way her ass is actually this huge,”

“Are you talking about that picture Eka posted? Oh yeah, that’s definitely photoshopped. Didn’t you hook up with her a couple of days ago?” Namjoon asked.

V snickered. “No, haven’t hooked up with her for a while.”

“Oh.. but you had those scratches on your back the other day.. who’d you hook up with this time, V?” Jimin said with a sigh, and Jungkook gulped, looking at his phone, trying to pretend this didn’t involve him.

V looked up, frowning a little. “No one. It doesn’t matter.”

“Ooh.. she’s a secret girl. Now you’ve gotta tell us. Is it some nerd? A virgin? One of the cheerleader’s? Jaebum’s girlfriend, again?”

“I said it’s no one, guys.” V snapped, and Jin gasped. “Protecting her, are you? You’re blushing, too! Does our V have a crush~?” Jin teased dramatically, poking his side.

“What? No I don’t-” V tried, but Jungkook suddenly looked up, liked the view of V looking embarrassed and caught off guard.

“C'mon, V. You can tell us. Who’s got you all blushy?” Jungkook asked with a smirk, and V glared at him.

“Shut up, Jeon.” V snapped, but the boys continued teasing, and Jungkook giggled at the look on V’s face, and then V suddenly smirked a little.

“I can’t tell you who she was. But damn, was she desperate.”

Jungkook’s smile dropped. What.

The guys began snickering, so V continued, giving Jungkook a look. “Really horny, begging- practically. You should’ve seen her- she wanted it up her ass-”

“Woah, really? You know she’s freaky if she likes anal.” Yoongi joked, and the guys started laughing.

Jungkook was blushing wildly, and looked down at his phone again, gulping. The laughing died down, and V just smirked to himself.