EPILOGUE

6 YEARS LATER

“I hate you!” Jungkook snapped, looking at Taehyung, who was seated on the couch. “Ever since you’ve entered my life you’ve just ruined everything and made-made me this person I despise.”

“Oh, shut up,” Taehyung scoffed, drinking his can of beer. “You’re just fucking mad because I’m right.”

“You’re not right! You’re so wrong, Taehyung- god, I hate living with you.” Jungkook shouted from the kitchen, seeing his coffee brimming in the maker.

“Then move out.”

“Maybe I will!”

“I’d love that!” Taehyung snapped back. Jungkook stopped and looked at him. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to him. Jungkook pointed his finger at him.

“Admit it. Admit that you’re wrong.” Jungkook said lowly. Taehyung looked up at him and then stood up.

“No.” Taehyung snipped. Jungkook took a deep breath. “Fine. Then I’m breaking up with you.” Jungkook said firmly and then turned around to walk away.

“Jungkook! Are you fucking kidding me?” Taehyung let out, angered. Jungkook walked a few steps and then turned around again.

“No! Because you won’t admit that Jerry the mouse from the television cartoon Tom and Jerry is a GIRL!” Jungkook shouted.

“Jerry is a fucking boy! He had a crush on a girl mouse!” Taehyung shouted back.

“Jerry was a fucking lesbian, Taehyung! Fuck you!” Jungkook snapped weakly.

Taehyung couldn’t help but let out a small smile. He walked up to Jungkook and then wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s waist. “We’ve been debating this for 3 hours now, baby. Can we just agree to disagree?” Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung’s warm brown eyes and chewed on his bottom lip, nodding. Taehyung smiled fondly and leaned in, touching their noses for a second, and then sealing their lips together.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been together for 6 years now.

They finished their senior year of high school 5 years ago. Taehyung got into Seoul University with a football scholarship. Taehyung was so elated he accidentally called his father on the phone and called him fat and ugly.

Jungkook got into Busan Art School… but not for the course he applied for. He applied for Art Therapy, but he got in for normal art and design. That was bad for Jungkook. But the good news was he got into Seoul University for Art Therapy.

And, well, that’s where Jungkook went.

College was fun together. They both got an apartment not too far from their university. It took Taehyung a whole year to become the captain of the university team, but he didn’t lose a single game after he became one. Jungkook had fun learning art therapy than he imagined, and was more than happy doing something he enjoyed.

Both were 23 now, and Jungkook worked as an assistant in a design firm and earned a basic salary. He was fine with that, it was a starting job anyway. Taehyung, on the other hand, was…. unemployed.