EIGHT

You could say things had changed between Jungkook and V.

Firstly, they began meeting every morning and after school to practice for football and tutor for math. It was.. well it was work, definitely. V wasn’t exactly easy on Jungkook, kept saying I’ll fuck you upside down if you run one more lap to which Jungkook would respond with I rather run 10 laps then you do that.

And while studying maths (which seemed more disastrous each time), V would be all like if you suck my dick I’ll study math I swear and Jungkook would be like so you want me to prostitute myself for your benefit and V would be like yes.

But they took one hard stance, and that was no sex while doing all this. Even though they’d been fucking around for a week or two, they were already quite invested in one another. Sexually.

So it’d been a week since they had sex or done anything sexual. Simply making out in dark janitor closets counted, Jungkook guesses- but nothing extreme.

Before when V used to speak, Jungkook wanted to beat him up. Now, he just wants him speaking those words into his ear while fucking him. Before when V used to act like an asshole, Jungkook wanted to throw a chair at him. Now, he gets kind of turned on. Before when V used to look at him, Jungkook used to put his middle finger up. Now, he blushes.

So yeah, you could say things have changed.

Or at least Jungkook thought.

It was a sunny, sunny day on the field, sweaty boys running across the pitch, all muttering curses as another bead of sweat rolled down their foreheads. The coach wasn’t on site, so V was left in charge. And that was never a good thing (except in bed).

“V is so fucking annoying- I swear to god if he- if he wasn’t Captain I’d beat his ass.” Hoseok grumbled, and Jungkook sighed.

“Same. Ugh, he’s so goddamn rude- why does he have to make us run so many laps? It literally wastes so much time. I bet he just does it to show off.” Jackson added, kicking a ball afar.

“Well yikes. He must’ve not gotten laid for a week,” Jimin giggled, and Jungkook saw V near the bleachers, stood beside Namjoon (who looked annoyed) while he yelled at some boy.

“We’re literally wasting so much time!” Yoongi said in annoyance, and Jungkook hummed, dropping the ball he was holding. “I’ll go talk to him.”

Yoongi frowned. “Do you want us to run more laps??”

“What? Relax- he’ll listen to me. I’ll just tell him to stop being annoying-” Jungkook said, and Jimin grabbed his arm.

“Good god don’t rub salt on the would,” Jimin said, and Jungkook pulled his arm away.

“Will you guys calm down, it’s just V.” Jungkook said, and Jimin sighed, so Jungkook went ahead and jogged over to V.

“-and if you could literally lift your goddamn foot off the ground and move you wouldn’t play like a 7 year old.” V snapped, and Jungkook saw the boy he was yelling at, Youngjae, nod in fear.

“Y-yes. Sorry. I-I was just-”

“Fuck off.” V said, and Youngjae nodded and scurried away. Jungkook turned to face him.

“V, stop being an asshole. Everyone wants to play knock offs, can we just get onto that?” Jungkook said, and V turned to him slowly.

“I’m sorry- did I ask?” V spoke sharply, eyes dark and eyebrows darker. Jungkook scoffed, his own eyebrows furrowing.

“Well I’m sorry- none of us asked you to be captain,” Jungkook snapped, and Namjoon cleared his throat.

“Actually… we did… it was a group vote-” Namjoon mumbled in the back, but both boys ignored him.