THIRTEEN

“Jungkook!” A loud voice boomed, instantly snapping Jungkook’s attention.

He turned around, as if in slow motion, the hallways seeming lighter and prettier than usual, everyone parting ways and standing by the sides, watching Jungkook with wide eyes. It’s like there were fairy lights hung on the walls, sunlight drowning out the washed floorboards.

Jungkook saw him. Taehyung, walking up to him, wearing a suit and tie, and holding a pink rose in his hand. Jungkook’s breath hitched, and suddenly he heard faint music playing in the background. Like an accordian playing in the streets of Paris.

Taehyung walked up to him, eyebrows dark as always, hair swept back. Jungkook felt Taehyung grab his hand, and a gasp left the lips of everyone around him.

Wind rushed past Jungkook, making his hair move with the wind. Taehyung brought the flower forward, and then tucked it behind Jungkook’s ear.

“I want you to be mine.” Taehyung’s raspy voice spoke, and the french cliche romantic music got louder. “All mine.” Taehyung continued.

Jungkook felt his heart beating rapidly. “Y-yours?”

“My boyfriend.” Taehyung whispered, and then grabbed Jungkook and twirled him around, and then caught him by the waist instantly, dragging him close, the smaller boy letting out a gasp.

“I like you, Jungkook.” Taehyung continued, and Jungkook gulped. “Marry me?”

Jungkook froze, and then Taehyung shook his shoulders. “Jungkook?” He asked, and then shook his shoulders again. “Jungkook!”

“Jungkook!”

Jungkook opened his eyes wide and saw the ceiling, realising he was on his bed. Jungkook pitifully turned to the side, hitting his bed with his fists.

“What the fuck is wrong with you- you were squealing in your sleep!” Jimin snapped, and then hit Jungkook with a pillow.

Jungkook sat up, kicking Jimin’s ass. “Fuck off! I was having a good dream.”

“Ooh, what about?” Jimin asked, having successfully woken Jungkook up. Jungkook got up from the bed, walking into the washroom with annoyance- grabbing his phone while walking to it.

“Your mom.”

“Shut up.”

Jungkook walked into the washroom, closing the door behind him. Once he did, he whined to himself, sliding against the door and onto the floor.

He thought the dream was real.

And his heart… was beating… so fucking fast. He didn’t know why. But the idea of Taehyung giving him a pink rose and asking him to be his boyfriend?? Fucking legendary. Jungkook felt his heart flutter uncontrollably, an uneasy feeling in his tummy.

He opened his phone, seeing a snapchat by Taehyung. He got almost a little excited and clicked it open, and then saw-

V
hey lol i have a boner

V
wanna suck me off?

Jungkook let out a disdainful sigh, and rolled his eyes, deciding to answer him.

Jungkook
no its like 8 am

V
dick sucking got no time limit

Jungkook
cant u at least text me ‘good morning’ or 'did you sleep well’ before texting me stuff like this

V
good morning how was your day did you sleep well Can you suck my dick

Jungkook
i hate you