THIRTY

Jungkook woke up under bedsheets, a pounding feeling in his head, and dryness in his eyes. He licked his chapped lips and looked around- and then gasped when he saw familiar grey hair beside him.

Taehyung was sleeping on the same bed, shirtless. Jungkook’s eyes widened. Oh god, did something happen last night?

Jungkook sat up and tried to remember instances from the night before- but it all seemed like a blur. Nothing fit, everything was too misfit to be conjoined. But what he found- what he found were bruises on the sides of his hips.

He gulped. He got up from the bed, even though it strained to do so. He quickly put his boxers on and then saw his jeans and sweater in different parts of Taehyung’s hotel room. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was still sleeping, and his eyebrows frowned when he saw a weed bong on the table.

Jungkook got dressed rather quickly and then bent down to put on his shoes- but jolted when he felt a sharp pain in his lower backside.

Suddenly Jungkook remember. He remembered bits from the night before.

He remembered how drunk he was, how stupidly drunk he was- all because he thought Jimin ditched him and because he heard Eka talking about what a great boyfriend Taehyung was. He let that stupidity go to his head and got himself crazily drunk, and-

Wait, Jungkook remembered. Taehyung was never drunk, was he? No no- now Jungkook remembers what the strange fragrance in the room was. Taehyung must’ve smoked a lot the night before- but he wasn’t drunk, no.

So he wasn’t drunk, but Jungkook was? And both were in the bed together, naked, and-

Jungkook put his hand over his mouth and rushed into the washroom, flipped up the toilet seat cover and threw up into the toilet.

He breathed heavily after lurching, and then flushed it and got up quickly, washing his mouth. “Oh- you got up before me,” A raspy deep morning voice came, and Jungkook looked into the mirror in front of him and saw Taehyung leaning against the doorframe, shirtless and wearing sweatpants.

Jungkook gulped and turned around, brushing past Taehyung and get out of here. “Let me guess,” Taehyung snickered, and then looked at him. “You’re mad at me?”

“Am I not supposed to be?” Jungkook snapped, looking at Taehyung, who rose his eyebrow. “I was drunk as fuck last night, V. I don’t remember a single thing!” Jungkook shouted.

“Yeah, I bet you don’t,” Taehyung said, and Jungkook frowned.

“What’s wrong with you? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?? Knowing I was drunk off my ass you still-” Jungkook began, and then took a step away from him. “Taehyung I don’t know what you did- but I trusted you. I-I thought- I thought I trusted you but-”

“Jungkook-” Taehyung began, taking a step towards him. His eyes were bigger. “Listen, w-what I did last night- I was high as fuck-”

“That’s not a fucking excuse!” Jungkook snapped, opening the door of the hotel room. Taehyung grabbed his arm.

“Okay, woah, why are you getting so angry? After what you told me last night?? About some plan you had of hurting me?” Taehyung said, and Jungkook gulped. “I mean- I just- I got really angry and-”

“So you decided to take advantage of me?” Jungkook said, and Taehyung frowned.

“What? Jungkook no, I-” Taehyung began, but Jungkook pushed him away quite roughly, making him stumble back and follow onto the floor.

“Don’t ever touch me again, you fucking asshole!” Jungkook shouted, and then rushed out of his hotel room, and turned around and instantly met with Eka.