TWENTY NINE

Taehyung was gripping onto the bedsheets, letting out loud moans, feeling his toes curling up, back of his head hitting the bedhead. “F-fuck- K-Kookie-”

Jungkook had his hands on Taehyung’s chest, cheeks bright red and bottom lip bitten as he rode Taehyung like a fucking rollercoaster.

Jungkook was practically bouncing on his cock, and Taehyung felt like he was floating through paradise, feeling a warm tight heat around his cock, sliding up and down in a constant- and thank god Jungkook had enough stamina because his thighs were aching, sweat dripping from his temple.

“You-you’re so fucking good- fuck- fuck, you’re fucking a-amazing-” Taehyung let out, strained. Jungkook felt Taehyung’s hands travel up the back of his thighs and grab his ass, and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s hair and tugged on it tightly so that Taehyung sprang up, sitting up with Jungkook on his dick.

“Don’t touch me there,” Jungkook whispered, and Taehyung let go of his hands, but then bit his lip.

“I don’t like you being so dominating, y'know,” Taehyung replied, putting his hands on Jungkook’s waist instead.

Jungkook smirked. “Your moans prove otherwise,”

Taehyung snickered, and then Jungkook pulled at his hair again, causing Taehyung to crane his head back, neck exposed. Jungkook pressed his lips over his Adam’s apple and then felt Taehyung’s fingernails dig into his hips.

“I think you’re forgetting your place,” Taehyung said, and Jungkook looked down at him.

“I think you’re forgetting that you fucked your girlfriend while looking at my picture,” Jungkook snarked softly and began moving up and down Taehyung’s cock again.

Taehyung stilled. “W-what? No, I- h-how did you-? What?”

“Aw, she’s that bad, is she?” Jungkook whispered into his ear, voice sickeningly sweet. “Couldn’t keep your dick in your pants, could you? You could only cum to my face, couldn’t you?”

“J-Jungkook-” Taehyung let out, and Jungkook continued fucking himself on Taehyung’s member, every slam to the prostate making him try his hardest not to whimper.

“How many times did you jack off to that picture, puppy?” Jungkook asked, and Taehyung gulped.

“I-I didn’t-”

Jungkook sat down on his cock completely and then let out a pitched moan, eyes closing shut. Taehyung gulped at that. “E-every night,”

Jungkook looked at him and then smiled. “That’s kind of cute.”

Taehyung frowned. “It is?”

Jungkook nodded. “Yes. You do the work now, I’m tired.” Jungkook said, and Taehyung grinned and flipped him over.

“Anything for you,” Taehyung whispered, and then kissed his jaw as he quickened his pace of fucking into him, making the boy shake with every thrust.

“T-Taehyung-” Jungkook began, getting a rising feeling in his chest. “You know when you said- I mean earlier when you said you liked me, did you mean-”

“I like fucking you,” Taehyung said quickly and then smiled. “So much,” Taehyung said, and then kissed Jungkook’s neck.

Jungkook paused. Of course. What else was he expecting?

Taehyung continued saying more stuff about how he loves fucking Jungkook and how good Jungkook is and other stuff Jungkook washed out of his ears. Finally, Taehyung came, and Jungkook clenched around him and then came himself, gripping Taehyung’s shoulders.