//7//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤
_________________________________

At dusk, Shehnaaz went off work and left the company with Josie. They said goodbye at the gate... But Josie looked at her worriedly, "Shehnaaz, how about living with me for a few days?"

Josie worried about her, thinking Shehnaaz would have to live with sophia... It was highly likely that the bitch would continue making her life a living hell...

Shehnaaz was deeply moved by her friend's care, "Thank you, Josie... I believe I can handle it..."

It was just sophia... Shehnaaz was not afraid of her at all...

In addition, she was about to move in with sidharth...She needed to get prepared...

"But..." Josie was going to keep persuading, but seeing her resolute face, she knew Shehnaaz had made up her mind. .

"OK. I respect your decision... But you need to promise me, if something happens, call me right away. Got it?"

"Will do."

"See you. Be careful."

"See you..." Shehnaaz turned around and was about to leave... Before she took a few steps, a luxurious Maybach came from behind her and stopped...

The door was opened. Murat got out of the car and said to shehnaaz respectfully, "Madam, please get in the car. Mr.shukla is waiting for you inside."

Shehnaaz froze a moment, looking in the direction that murat pointed... Sidharth elegantly sat on the rear seat and rested his deep eyes on her...

Shehnaaz nodded and got in the car, sitting beside sidharth. She was puzzled, "You didn't leave?"

Just an hour ago, he came to the company all of a sudden and left quickly... So she thought he had left and felt unexpected to meet him again...

"No... I have waited here for you." Sidharth glanced at her, seeming to have been waiting for a long time...

Shehnaaz was surprised...

The CEO of SEG waited for her? "Hmm... Why?" Shehnaaz asked...

"Nothing... I just want to know how my wife would like to celebrate the wedding night..."

Though his tone was calm and relaxed, his words were tremendously astonishing to her...

Shehnaaz was shocked, "Celebrate the wedding night...l have no idea... Why do you ask that?"

They got married just because they
needed instead of true love...He wanted a wife to reassure his family while she just needed someone to marry... They didn't marry out of love but more likely, they wanted to find an appropriate partner to live with...

Hence Shehnaaz never thought about celebrating the wedding night and she believed sidharth felt that way as well!...

"Marriage is a big deal.. We should not leave any regret on our wedding night..." Sidharth glanced at her casually yet with a look of mischief in his eyes...

"What do you mean?" Shehnaaz looked at him confusedly...

Though she made a commitment to be a good wife, she hadn't thought about having sex. He...might have some misunderstandings...

"What do you think?" Sidharth smiled slightly with his bright eyes seeming to know everything...

Shehnaaz blushed and said in a panic, "I don't know, what do you want to do for our wedding night?"

"Exploring the unknown is my hobby... Our marriage is a partnership..But I don't want to take the night perfunctorily... We should at least have dinner.." Sidharth shrugged and said leisurely..

"What? Dinner?" Shehnaaz looked at him, feeling surprised, "That... that's it... Just dinner?"

"Sure! Don't you like that? Or are you interested in something else?" Sidharth stared at her with a mischievous look in his eyes...

The moment Shehnaaz heard that, she felt like her cheeks were burning on fire...
Oh god, what was she thinking about? How embarrassing! Sidharth never meant to have sex tonight...

He was just asking if she wanted to have dinner with him... It turned out to be her
misunderstanding...

Besides, if he did ask for sex, they were a married couple, right? She didn't have any excuse to decline him..

________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna