//109//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz stayed at home with Sidharth for a day. They turned off their phones to block all the information outside.

However, she did not know that on this day, the outside world had changed…

************

On the morning of the third day after the annual meeting, Shehnaaz returned to work as usual. However, Josie rushed over and said to her, "Shehnaaz, you've caused a lot of trouble!"

"What?"

Shehnaaz was puzzled. She had just come to the company and had not done anything yet.

"Go check your Weibo by yourself!" Josie sighed and her expression was solemn.
looked at her fully and quickly turned on her Weibo.

Shehnaaz was shocked immediately.

The first post on her Weibo said, "We got a photo of Sidharth, a dreamy man!"

Under this line of text, there were two photographs of Sidharth.

Shehnaaz quickly recognized that they were taken to the annual banquet.

"What's going on?" Shehnaaz's expression changed slightly.

"As you can see, early in the morning the day before yesterday, you posted Sidharth's photo on your Weibo, and then it went viral. There are millions of reposts and comments. All the netizens were happy, but everyone in the entertainment industry was waiting to see your bad future."

Josie sighed and looked at Shehnaaz. "I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I couldn't get in touch with you."

Shehnaaz's expression was a little gloomy.  "I didn't send these photos."

"I know you didn't send them, but it's useless to talk about it now. You have to find a solution first."

Josie paused and carefully said, "Why don't you discuss with Sidharth first?"

"Right now, there seems to be no other choice but to ask his help."

Shehnaaz smiled bitterly and hurriedly sent a message to Sidharth. "You have seen my Weibo, right?"

"Yes."

"I didn't send the photos. Sorry to make you public all of a sudden."

Shehnaaz felt a little guilty. Sidharth kept a low profile all the time, and he didn't like to expose his identity. In the past, he had used his own methods and power to suppress the major newspapers.

None of these newspapers dared to publish news about him.

Some mainstream Internet platforms blocked all news about him.

Sidharth had always been a mystery to the outside world But the mystery has been broken and prompted so much discussion on the Internet. The culprit was Shehnaaz's Weibo!

Shehnaaz was a little anxious and guilty..

Sidharth's exposure was definitely a coincidence. Someone must have hacked her Weibo.

Who could it be?

The goal in doing so was to expel Shehnaaz from the entertainment industry.

Because offending Sidharth would basically never be able to be famous in the entertainment circle.

However, the other party hadn't apparently known about her relationship with Sidharth. Although the plan failed, the intentions behind it were extremely sinister.