//106//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Crap!

Shehnaaz shouted and realized that the door was locked from the outside. She could only hear the sound of quick footsteps.

"Who are you? What do you want? Let me out!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Shehnaaz slammed the door forcefully in shock and anger.

She felt dizzy.

Obviously, washing her face did not wake her up. The effect of the wine was getting heavier and heavier. Because she slammed the door, her strength was being drained.

However, no one outside replied to her.Shahnaz continued knocking on the door. "Let me out. Who are you? What are you trying to do?"

"Stay here quietly!"

At this moment, a slightly cold voice sounded.

Shehnaaz raised her head vigilantly and saw a basin of cold water pouring down from above.

"Ah."

Shehnaaz cried out in alarm. Her entire body was soaked, and she looked extremely miserable.

She could vaguely hear someone outside saying,

"Hurry up and leave. Don't be discovered by other people."

"She would be fine, right?"

"Yes. Anyway, she'll be locked up for a while, and she won't die. Let's go while no one's here."

After they finished speaking, they quickly fled away.

"Hey, let me out."

Shehnaaz continued to knock on the door, but the bathroom door was closed, and a sign that said "in maintenance" was placed there.

It was impossible for Shehnaaz to get some help.

What was even more tragic was that the effect of the wine was so strong. The things in front of her became incomparably hazy, and she felt like her entire body could float up at any moment.

Shehnaaz could only lean against the wall and rest for a while after failing to get any response.The banquet hall.

A few minutes after Shehnaaz left, Sidharth discovered that she wasn't there.

He looked around and saw Josie who was not far away. He walked over and said, "Where is Shehnaaz?"

"Ah?"

Suddenly hearing this question, Josie was shocked. She hurriedly said, "Shehnaaz went to the bathroom just now and hasn't returned yet. She will be back soon. You can wait for her here."

"Alright. Take your time. Don't worry" As he spoke, Sidharth stood there motionless.

Josie did not say anything. She knew that Shehnaaz and Sidharth got married secretly. If they talked closely in public, someone would definitely find out about their relationship.

However, Shehnaaz had gone to the bathroom for a long time.

It was about twenty minutes.

Sidharth also noticed that, so he occasionally glanced at his watch.

Another ten minutes passed, but Shehnaaz still didn't return.

Sidharth frowned. He remembered that Shehnaaz had drunk wine. He was a little worried, so he called Josie again. "Can you help me look for Shehnaaz? She hasn't returned yet."