//67//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"I know. Murat has told me.'

Sidharth said calmly and started keep veggies on her plate

Shehnaaz looked at him in surprise, "You already knew that?"

"The Lake Group is quite secretive, but it's not difficult to find out... I didn't tell you because I think you can handle it."

Sidharth then put a peeled shrimp into shehnaaz's bowl, and continued working on the second one...

Shehnaaz also put a piece of fish into Sidharth's mouth and said, "That's true. When I was in that room, sophia wanted to embarrass me, but she didn't succeed."

Sidharth looked serious. "When the. Lake Group takes control of TEG, the first person they find fault with would be you."

Shehnaaz shrugged, "It doesn't matter... I'm not afraid... They can do what they want. They can't beat me that easily."

Sidharth took a deep look at her and said gently, "No matter what, I don't want you to get hurt again"

Shehnaaz was touched by his words. A sweet smile appeared on her face... She said softly with a clear voice, "nothing will happen I will be careful."

After dinner, Josie returned to the original room... Shehnaaz stayed here to accompany Sidharth...

When the two of them were left alone, Sidharth finally looked a little softer...
He left Shehnaaz sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. Then he said affectionately, "Find an excuse later and come home with me."

"I have already decided to do that." Shehnaaz wrapped her hands around his
neck and leaned her head against his shoulder...

Now, she could only feel at ease when he was around..

Moreover, she really enjoyed being with Sidharth. Because he would respect her, would not ignore her efforts, and he was nice to her...

He was different from noah, which was why the wounds in her heart were so easily healed by him...

Shehnaaz look at him... He turn his face towards her "why are you so so good"

Sidharth chuckled "Then I'll wait for you." and kissed her on the lips... His voice was deep and soft.

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded... Then, she stood up and returned to the original room... She found a random excuse and left the room quickly...

.......

However, in the corridor, shehnaaz ran into sophia and Rojin who had just returned from the bathroom...

When the two women saw Shehnaaz, their faces were gloomy... It was obviously because they were humiliated by her in front of everyone...

Shehnaaz wanted to ignore them, but sophia did not intend to let her go. "Shehnaaz, you should know that the Lake Group has become a shareholder of TEG and I will sign the contract with TEG very soon... At that time, you will be doomed... I really wonder why you can still be so arrogant now."

"Since my good days will end soon, I'll enjoy the rest of them to the most. Therefore, Mrs. Lake, you will have to put up with it." Shehnaaz was smiling, but her words were irritating.

"Shehnaaz, do you really think I don't dare to do anything to you? Do you believe that I can get TEG to fire you with just a single sentence?" Sophia's expression changed instantly...

"I believe that... But I advise you not to do so. After all, I can't guarantee that my boyfriend won't do anything scary to you." Shehnaaz was still smiling, as if she was completely fearless.

Sophia's pupils shrunk... Apparently, she was terrified by the thought the slap earlier...

Shehnaaz was easy to deal with, but that man was not...

Seeing sophia's fearful expression, Shehnaaz couldn't help laughing, "Be careful, Mrs. Lake. You don't wanna mess with him."

Sophia instantly cursed angrily, "Bitch, he is just a nobody.m. Do you really think I'm afraid of him? Noah can easily make him disappear from Benin City if he wants to."

Shehnaaz only replied with a sneer, "I'm
afraid noah doesn't have the ability to do so." She didn't want to argue with sophia anymore, so she turned around and went straight into the elevator...

Outside the corridor, sophia looked furious.

"Sophia, don't be angry" Rojin comforted her carefully. "She won't be smug for long... You can torture her slowly after you enter the company... At that time, she will have nowhere to hide."

Sophia pushed her away fiercely and said with her face twisted, "At that time, I will make the company a living hell for her!"

........

After Shehnaaz left the hotel, she quickly met up with Sidharth, who was waiting downstairs...

It was around nine o'clock in the evening... Because it was still early, they did not go home directly... Instead, they drove around the city until midnight...

|||||||||||||||

The next day was Saturday, Shehnaaz got up late. When she woke up, the other side of the bed was already cold... She got up to wash up... When she went downstairs, she saw Sidharth and Byron sitting side by side, discussing something..

The two men were equally good-looking. One of them was handsome as a god and had an uninhibited character... The other was elegant and noble...

Sidharth looked very difficult to approach. His extraordinary temperament made him more outstanding than the other, more eye-catching and respectable.

Shehnaaz felt dizzy...

In the presence of by such a gorgeous picture in the morning, how could one not be blown away?

At this time, the two men also noticed Shehnaaz who was standing on the staircase... They immediately stopped talking and both looked at her...

Byron grinned and teased, "Shehnaaz, you are drooling."

Shehnaaz came back to her senses and felt a little embarrassed. She rolled her eyes at him and said, "You're drooling."

"Don't deny it... I can see it clearly... Sidharth is very charming... I understand that. If I were a woman, I would definitely be bewitched too."

Byron laughed. As he spoke, he also winked at Sidharth in a funny way..m

Sidharth didn't know what to say...
His cold face seemed to twitch for a second... Then, he looked at Byron with disgust and said, "Stay away from me."

"You're so funny." Shehnaaz couldn't help laughing. She turned to Sidharth and said, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

Sidharth nodded no, "No... Come let's finish, we'll go out together."

"Where are we going?" Shehnaaz asked curiously...

Byron answered with a smile before Sidharth, "Shopping."

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna