//103//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Byron frowned as well. Especially when Moesha looked at him with hot gazes, his face was brimming with indifferent coldness. He looked somewhat similar to Sidharth.

He didn't say anything, only exchanging a meaningful glance with Shehnaaz.

The two of them were silent, while Lilith and Moesha became rather embarrassed.

There was nothing more embarrassing than asking people questions and not getting a response.

Lilith and Moesha had frustrated expressions on their faces.

However, Moesha quickly calmed down. She gave a smile that she thought was charming and said to Byron, "Hello, sir. My name is Moesha. You should have heard of me, right? I'm glad to meet you. May I know your name?"

Moesha was quite smart. She was showing her glamour with all her coquetry and behaviour, attracting many men's attention.

However, Byron didn't even look at her. He said coldly, "I'm not interested."

Moesha's expression froze, as if she was somewhat shocked by his response.

"Well, sir, I don't mean anything else. I
just..." she regained her senses and said.

"I'm not interested. Don't I?" you understand"
Byron interrupted her impatiently. With his beautiful eyes, he stared at Moesha's face. "You're cheap! Stay away from me. I have zero interest in plastic faces."

Lilith froze.

Shehnaaz was also shocked.

Although Shehnaaz knew that Byron had a sharp tongue, she was dumbfounded by his ruthless words.

Moesha was also stunned by this vicious remark.

She widened her eyes in disbelief, as if she couldn't believe her ears.

Plastic face?

This man called her plastic face!

In showbiz, almost no one would admit having done plastic surgery. Even if there was, it would only be a few.

Moesha never thought that this handsome and noble man, who she had taken the initiative to flirt with for the first time, would actually say that she was cheap!

Moesha's face became serious."Sir, you're going too far."

Lilith also regained her senses at this time, and she looked quite frustrated.

"Going too far?" Byron pursed his lips and a warm and gentlemanly smile appeared on his face. "I thought I was being very polite. After all, a plastic face sounds much better than a shameless bitch. Also, are you blind? Didn't you see such a gorgeous woman standing beside me? Are you qualified to compare with Shehnaaz?"

Byron's words made sense.

Although Shehnaaz's dress was rather conservative tonight, she stood in front of Lilith and Moesha and easily dwarfed them.

It wasn't that Lilith and Moesha's dresses weren't gorgeous enough.

On the contrary, the two of them were wearing elegant and high-end Chanel dresses. But they were pale before Shehnaaz. It was because of their difference in temperament.

Shehnaaz had a kind of elegance that they didn't possess!

For a moment, Lilith and Moesha didn't know what to say in reply.