//115//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

They found the room empty when they arrived, and Josie wasn't there.

But Shehnaaz noticed the key on the table and knew that Josie was at home.

They went to the bedroom and saw Josie inside.

However, Josie seemed in a low spirit. She curled up in the corner, with her head lowered, overwhelmed with sadness.

The room was dim with all the curtains closed, shutting the sunshine out.

"Josie."

Shehnaaz and Vera gently crouched down in front of her and said softly.

Josie trembled at hearing this. Then, she slowly raised her head and looked at them.

Shehnaaz felt heartbroken for Josie when she touched Josie's face.

Josie's eyes were red and swollen, filled with sadness and self-accusation. Her makeup had been ruined by tears.

Shehnaaz felt upset too. She also felt hurt when she was betrayed before, but she bore all the pain herself.

However, Josie's parents were implicated, and they might even go to jail...

"My poor girl. How can you hide yourself here when in trouble? Do you think Vera and I can't help you?"

Shehnaaz said unhappily, but reached out and hugged Josie at the same time. She knew that what Josie really needed was warmth and care.

"Shehnaaz, Vera, what should I do? If it weren't for me, my parents wouldn't get into trouble..." Josie burst into tears.

"It's not your fault." Shehnaaz patted her back to comfort Josie, her eyes filled with anger. Shehnaaz seldom felt so angry!

"What exactly happened?" Vera asked.

Shehnaaz sighed and tried to pacify Josie first. Shehnaaz asked Josie to wash her face and then went to the refrigerator to get her some food.

At the same time, Shehnaaz told Vera what she knew.

"Johnathon and Cheyanne? Josie, why don't you ask me to deal with them? Anyway, I have just returned home, and I have a lot of free time." Vera sneered.

Josie's face darkened when she heard those names. A hint of pain and resentment surged in her eyes.After a while, she gritted her teeth and said, "I don't care about them now. I just want to help my parents get off the hook."

"My poor girl, this might be a little tricky for you when I'm not at home. But now that I'm back, I will help you. Even if I weren't here, Shehnaaz would help you. She has got a powerful man behind her, you know."

Vera patted Josie's head gently, looking into Shehnaaz's eyes.

Their eyes both shone with a tinge of anger. Then, Shehnaaz said to Josie, "You supported me during my hardest time. Now it's my turn. We will try to help your parents out. As for Johnathon, just like you once told me, the earlier you see through him, the less suffering you would undergo. That bastard will get his comeuppance."

"OK." Thanks to Shehnaaz's consolation, Josie finally felt better, but she was still upset. Only then did she understand how distressing it was to be betrayed after years of devotion.

Josie wasn't as calm as Shehnaaz, who endured others' hurts quietly at first and then took her revenge. She thought she would be so angry when she met Johnathon and Cheyanne that she even wanted to kill them!

After Josie calmed down, Vera left. Shehnaaz was worried that Josie would think too much at home, so she took Josie to the company to divert Josie's attention.

Josie also knew what Shehnaaz was thinking, so in order not to make Shehnaaz worry too much, she had to pull herself together and focus on her work.

Just as Shehnaaz was racking her brains to help Josie solve the problem, a shocking scandal suddenly hit the entertainment industry.

Moesha, a promising actress, was said to have spent a night with a CEO of a well-known estate company in H City, who had been married for many years and had a son and a daughter.

After the news was released, the term 'mistress' went viral online again. Moesha became a hot topic on Weibo. Criticism and curses flooded to her and her fans also felt disappointed at her.

Moesha was much more popular than sophia. As a result, the impact of the scandal had reached an unprecedented level.

Moesha's photos with that CEO went viral on the Internet soon, and her innocent image that she had built up with great difficulty was completely ruined.

Shehnaaz was also shocked by this piece of news. She carefully looked at the photos in the news and found that many photos were taken last night at the Hoover Club and other photos were taken when Moesha and the CEO were having a date.

There were more than twenty photos. Obviously, the paparazzo had followed Moesha for a long time. Shehnaaz couldn't help but sigh.

The entertainment industry was very complicated. Obscure stars might be able to enjoy their private life. But popular stars like Moesha had no privacy at all. Once someone got something on her, she would hit the bottom and go from heaven to hell.

Most importantly, it would be very difficult for her to redeem herself.

Of course, no matter how heated the discussion was, it had nothing to do with Shehnaaz. But that mattered for Moesha.

In a separate lounge on the set, Moesha was smashing things angrily. The Charming smile on her face had faded away. Instead, her face was gloomy with resentment and malice.

"Damn it! Shehnaaz, how dare you do this to me!" She threw everything to the ground, including cosmetics, glasses, clothes ... Her assistant and makeup artists didn't dare to stop her, because they were afraid that Moesha might vent her temper on them.

After a long while, Moesha was a bit calm but still with a gloomy face.

She asked her assistant coldly, "How is our company going to respond?"
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊