//157//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Putting the water on the table, Josie rubbed her aching forehead and walked to Shehnaaz.

"What did Mr. Duran say?" Josie asked.

Shehnaaz turned to look at her, a hint of interest appearing in her eyes. "Josie, are you so concerned about what Jaxson said?"

Josie looked at her amusedly. "Why do I care about him? I care about you. I want to ask Mr. Duran what he did with Rojin."

"Is that so?" Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows and smiled. She didn't want to embarrass her and changed the topic. "Rojin's position as deputy manager has been removed."

Seeing that she did not continue to ask about Jaxson, Josie secretly heaved a sigh of relief. When she heard that Rojin had been removed from her position, she instantly became excited.

"Really? Did he really do that?"

"Of course." Seeing how excited she was,
Shehnaaz couldn't help but laugh and shake
her head.

"Now, let's see how she can be such a bully
like before!"

As long as she thought about how Rojin
had bullied Shehnaaz as the deputy
manager, Josie would be furious.

However, she was finally relieved.

"I have another piece of good news for
you"

"What?"

Josie looked at Shehnaaz, puzzled.

"You are going to take over Rojin's
position."

Josie was surprised. She did not recover for a long time.

Shehnaaz frowned and waved her hand in front of Josie. "Are you alright?"

Suddenly, Josie let out a scream. She excitedly grabbed Shehnaaz's hand and said, "Shehnaaz, I will be the deputy manager. How unbelievable!"

Shehnaaz's eyes twitched. She pulled her hand out of Josie's and rolled her eyes. "Don't you have any ambitions? Why are you so excited? It's just the deputy manager. If you become the general manager, will you go crazy?"

"You don't understand, Shehnaaz. I always thought that I would only be a small reporter in my life. I never dared to dream of being a deputy manager, a manager or something like that. Because I didn't think such a good thing could happen to me."

Josie kept laughing foolishly, but what she said made Shehnaaz feel a little sad.

"Silly girl, you are outstanding. The gold will shine." Shehnaaz stroked her head lovingly.

Josie showed her a silly smile. "Yes. Gold will shine."

Shehnaaz smiled gently without saying anything else.

As soon as Jaxson finished talking with Shehnaaz and hung up, he immediately called Sidharth.

"Go ahead."

Being concise was always a virtue of Sidharth.

"I have something to tell you." Jaxson's voice carried a trace of caution.

There was silence on the other side. It was somewhat oppressive and frightening.Jaxson swallowed his saliva and slowly said, "Sidharth, something happened to Shehnaaz today..."

"What?" There was a trace of coldness in the monosyllabic word.

It sent a chill down Jaxson's spine. Suddenly, he had the urge of hanging up.