//147//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

After drinking some wine, Sidharth called the driver to drive. He and Shehnaaz sat in the back seat.

As soon as he got in the car, he leaned against the back of his seat and closed his eyes.

Seeing this, Shehnaaz asked with concern, "Are you feeling sick baby?"

Sidharth turned his head and smiled, "No, I'm just a little tired."

During this period, apart from dealing with SEG's affairs, he had to deal with trivial matters of the Wardle family's property. He was exhausted.

Sidharth looked worn. Shehnaaz felt distressed and raised her hand to massage his temple. Sidharth's clear black eyes were fixed on her pretty face with tenderness.

"Sleep for a while. I'll wake you up when we get there." Shehnaaz said in a soft voice. Her fingertips moved slowly and gently, as if she was composing a song that could make people fall asleep.

Only in front of her, would Sidharth show his weakness without any scruples.

Gradually, Sidharth was sleepy. Her face was getting blurry.

He was asleep.

Shehnaaz told the driver to drive slowly. She stared at him. Her hand stopped moving and her fingertips stroked down his outline. Finally, she stopped on his eyebrows and gently stroked him.

Sidharth was a privileged and proud person. But he married her. If she hadn't seen Giles's betrayal that day, hadn't met Sidharth, hadn't heard Murat's words and plucked up her courage, perhaps....

Now, they were just strangers.

Thinking of this, Shehnaaz panicked.

Shehnaaz looked down and smiled. She was glad that she had met him.

The scenery outside the car window whirled past them. The night was pressing up and spread out along the road.

**********

In the middle of the night, a cell phone rang in the quiet bedroom.

Sidharth, who always had a shallow sleep, woke up. He turned to look at the sleeping girl in his arms. Then, he gently got out of bed and grabbed the phone ringing on the bedside table and walked out. "Shehnaaz, save me!"

As soon as he answered the phone, a crying female voice came from the other side. Sidharth frowned and looked at the phone. It was Josie.

"I'm not Shehnaaz."

The crying stopped for a moment, and then a panicked voice sounded, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Sidharth frowned and asked, "What happened?"

There were intermittent sobs coming from
the other side. Sidharth frowned even more
tightly. If she wasn't Shehnaaz's precious best friend, being woken up and unhappy, he would have just hung up instead of waiting so patiently for an answer.

After a long time, Josie's voice sounded again, "Mr. Sidharth, please help me....."

***********

Jaxson yawned and his eyelids drooped.But the policeman opposite was still talking nonstop.

He wanted to howl loudly. Why did he have to come to the police station to help Sidharth with business when it was supposed to be bedtime now?

Half an hour ago, he was still asleep when he was woken up by the call. He had wanted to swear. But when he saw the call reminder, he swallowed all the dirty words.