//161//

(⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪
____________________

"Noah is really trash. Izzy is pregnant, yet he comes out to meet a female celebrity. He is really disgusting."

Vera looked at the closed private room with disdain.

"Do you think they saw us just now?" Vera looked at Shehnaaz and Josie and asked curiously.

"Probably not." Josie and Shehnaaz glanced at each other and answered with uncertainty.

"Then... is that man a bodyguard?" Vera asked again.

Speaking of the man, Josie's was a little dazed, but she quickly recovered. She replied, "Probably. When I was taking the photo, he happened to be at the door. I didn't pay much attention to him.

However, as he deleted the photo, he should be Lilith's or Noah' bodyguard."

Shehnaaz distributed the dishes to them one after another. "Alright, let's stop talking about them anymore. This is our party."

Hearing this. Vera pouted, "Who wants to talk about them? Isn't that because women are born to love gossip?"

With that, she sighed softly. "It's a pity that such a sensational piece of news can't be known to the public."

"Don't worry. It will be exposed one day." Shehnaaz poured Vera a cup of tea with a meaningful smile. "There is nothing like an absolute secret."

After coming out of the restaurant, Josie walked very slowly. Before long, she fell behind Shehnaaz and Vera.

"Josie, we want to go shopping. Do you want to join us?" Vera turned to ask Josie,only to find that Josie was not by her side.

Afterwards, Vera and Shehnaaz turned around and saw that Josie was walking slowly. They urged her, "Josie, are you a turtle? Why are you so slow?"

Josie looked up at them with hesitation.

Shehnaaz sensed that something was wrong with Josie, so she walked to her side and asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

Josie shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine. I just forgot my stuff in that restaurant."

"Did you?" Shehnaaz frowned and said, "I'll go with you."

As Shehnaaz said that, she held Josie's hand and wanted to go back.

"No." Josie got rid of her hand and smiled at Shehnaaz. "I can go by myself. You guys go first. I'll go find you later."

Before Shehnaaz could answer, she turned around and ran to the restaurant.

"Shehnaaz, do you think Josie is a little strange? She was very quiet during the meal just now, as if she was thinking over something."

Vera walked over and looked with worry at Josie's figure.

Shehnaaz pursed her lips and looked thoughtfully at the restaurant.

Returning to the restaurant, Josie said to the boss that she might have left something there. Then, she walked to the seat where they were sitting and began to look for her things.

As she searched, she glanced at the private room, whose door was still closed.

Actually, she didn't forget to bring her stuff. It was just an excuse for her to return to the restaurant.

She wanted to see that guy again.

However, as time passed, the door remained closed.

Josie, who was pretending to be looking for something, gradually lost her patience. She glanced at the boss who was walking over. Josie knew that the boss might have come for her as Josie had been there for so long.