//158//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

When a man cooked for you, it meant he really loved you.

Shehnaaz stood quietly in the dining room. Her gaze fell on the busy tall figure in the kitchen. Her beautiful eyes were filled with affection and tenderness.

Sodharth scooped up the soup with a spoon and tasted it. Then, he put the vegetables into the pot neatly.

All those normal movements were so charming in her eyes that she couldn't bear to take her eyes off him.

Perhaps because he noticed her gaze, he suddenly turned back. She was caught and didn't have time to take back the infatuation in her eyes.

They looked at each other quietly. After a long time, a faint smile appeared on his lips. His deep black eyes were filled with affection. "If you're hungry, there's juice in the fridge. You can drink some first."

"Yes." Shehnaaz nodded willingly.

Shehnaaz took a bottle of juice from the fridge and sat down at the dining table. She drank it while staring at the busy figure in the kitchen.

The air was filled with the smell of food, which was especially attractive.

Shehnaaz couldn't wait any longer.

Putting the bottle on the dining table, she got up and walked into the kitchen. Sidharth turned around and asked softly, "Are you hungry?"

Shehnaaz nodded. "Well, the food smells so good. I can't stand it anymore."

Sidharth chuckled, then turned around and took out a bowl from the cupboard.

"I'll get you some first." Shehnaaz hurriedly nodded. "Okay, okay."

Her eagerness to eat was adorable. Sidharth looked at her with love

Under her expectant gaze, he filled half a bowl and took it to the dining room.

Shehnaaz pulled out the chair and sat down.

She picked up the spoon and started to eat.

"Be careful?" Sidharth warned warmly.

She smiled sweetly at him. "I know."

Then she scooped up, blew it, and put it into her mouth.

The delicious smell instantly filled her mouth. She narrowed her eyes contentedly and gave him a thumbs up. "It tastes great."

A faint smile rippled across his lips. "I'm glad you like it," he said.

"I like it. I love it very much." She seemed to be eager to prove it, so she scooped up a whole spoon and gave it to her mouth.

She forgot to blow it. Immediately, she let out a cry loudly.

"Slow down." Sidharth frowned and scolded her softly.

Shehnaaz smiled embarrassedly. She ate slowly after that, now afraid of the heat.

After bringing the whole lunch to the dining room, Sidharth also got himself a bowl. He sat opposite her, and lowered his head to eat slowly.

Shehnaaz looked at him quietly and sighed in her heart. He was well-born. Every move of him looked so graceful. Just looking at him was a kind of enjoyment.

Sidharth looked up and saw that she was staring at him. He couldn't help but smile.He put down the spoon, looked up, and stared at her affectionately. "This is the second time you've stared at me."