//85//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Sophia was annoyed for failing to take advantage of Shehnaaz many times. The second morning, she directly went to the shooting set with her two subordinates and left Shehnaaz in the hotel.

Shehnaaz was surprised at first, but soon she was overjoyed. "I was just thinking of an excuse to get rid of them, but now I don't think I need it anymore."

Sidharth smiled and nodded, "Prepare yourself, then. I'll take you out."

"Mm-hmm."

About half an hour later, Shehnaaz came out of the bath, changed her clothes, and stand in front of Sidharth..

"How I'm looking" Shehnaaz said while holding his hand

"As always cute, hot, sexy and beautiful" Sidharth and tuck her back to her ear… and slowly caressed his big hand over her collarbone to shoulder to her boobs making suck a deep breath.. Then his hand stop her thiny reveling waist..

"But don't you think it showing too much of your sink" Sidharth said while making small circle around her navel… Shehnaaz slap his hand away and giggles..

"You know that's way I call you cute" Shehnaaz squeez his cheeks and went downstairs with Sidharth.

Sidharth went to pick his car, and Shehnaaz was waiting for him at the entrance of the hotel.

After a while, Noah came out and was surprised when he saw Shehnaaz.

***********

Today, she was in a simple and generous red dress, which perfectly brought out her good shape. With her long black hair loosely tied up, the lady looked elegant and sexy. She was like a charming, inviting flower in full bloom, very special.

Noah was stunned by her beauty.

He used to spend a lot of time with Shehnaaz, during which he did not find her very charming. However, ever since they separated, she never failed to amaze him.

Compared to Sophia, Shehnaaz was undoubtedly more outstanding.

Noah's heart raced, his eyes gushing with passion. He was more determined to win Shehnaaz back.

Now Shehnaaz noticed Noah's. Realizing that he was staring at her, she looked away and pretended that she didn't see him.

Noah collected himself and walked over to greet her. "Are you going to the set? I have a car. We can go together."

"No need. You go your way, and I'll go mine. We don't know each other that well."
Shehnaaz replied coldly, not even looking at him.

Noah frowned. Just as he was about to say something, a car horned in front of them.