//45//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Hey, we can save the fare tonight."

Shehnaaz seemed to have anticipated this and pulled Josie into the car...

Josie did not react at all... Only when the car door was closed did she suddenly stare at the man sitting beside Shehnaaz with wide eyes...

It was actually Sidharth!

"Aaaaaaa..."

Josie couldn't complete her words... She opened her mouth wide and her eyes were filled with disbelief...

"Hello."

Sidharth greeted Josie...

Josie was excited and replied, "Mr. Shukla Good evening." Then, she looked at Shehnaaz, and her mind went blank...

Shehnaaz thought Josie's reaction was funny... She pointed at sidharth. "Let me introduce to you my newly married husband, Sidharth shukla."

Josie was speechless...

It was quiet for a minute. Josie's expression gradually turned from blank to astonished, and finally to dumbfounded...

"So... your mysterious gentleman is... Mr. Shukla?"

Josie was stunned for a long time before finally finding her voice...

"Exactly." Shehnaaz nodded seriously...

Josie fell silent again, but after two seconds, her eyes suddenly showed excitement...

"It was unbelievable!"

Josie never thought that Shehnaaz would
marry sidharth...

When she learned that Shehnaaz was married, she thought that Shehnaaz was so sad that she married someone ordinary... She never expected that Shehnaaz would marry the boss of SEG..

Josie was unable to control her excitement...

No wonder sidharth suddenly decided to invest in a stupid movie and went to TEG... It turned out that he did it all for Shehnaaz..

No wonder when the scandal between Shehnaaz and sophia spread over, she ranked high on the Hot Topic... It was probably because she had sidharth back her...

No wonder he suddenly stopped and said that to Shehnaaz... It turned out that he was helping her out...

Shehnaaz suffered a lot when she stayed with Noah... However, a good person deserved a good reward... Now, such an
excellent man came to her and would take good care of her forever.

Josie suddenly felt happy...

Just as sophia was feeling complacent about staying with Noah, shehnaaz had already married Sidharth...

Even though they were excellent, they were totally different... One was a hypocritical bastard, and the other was a noble gentleman...

"Noah and sophia, those bitches, never thought that you would marry Mr. Shukla I am so happy! I can wait to see their shocked expressions... It must be funny!"

After a long time, Josie finally heaved a sigh of relief and felt sincerely happy for Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz and Sidharth looked at each other and chuckled... "Not many people know about my marriage with sidharth, and I don't want to make it public."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Shehnaaz, I'm really happy for you."

"Thank you."

Shehnaaz was also very delighted... She was delighted that she married sidharth, not Noah...

After sending Josie back to her home, Shehnaaz and Sidharth returned theirs...

On the way back, sidharth said to Shehnaaz, "You have a good friend."

Shehnaaz chuckled nodded. "I also have a good husband."

"I would prefer it if you call me darling."

She couldn't help but blush. "I'll try my best to correct it and thank you for help"

Sidharth pull her inside him arm and also the divider between the driver and them...

"As i had as Compared with verbal gratitude, I prefer concrete action..as a thank you" sidharth said

Hearing these words, Shehnaaz's face turned rosy immediately...

"Don't became tomato now... I just want to taste your juicy lips as my thank you & trust me.. Nothing in this world is more precious than this"

Shehnaaz kept looking at him like a befool... Sidharth pulled her face more closer...

"Come on... Let me have it"

Sidharth pulled Shehnaaz more towards him & leaned down on her lip to taste it...

All while Shehnaaz just look at him with innocent doe eye making sidharth smiled & placing her hand it on his shoulder..

Sidharth continued going more close, Shehnaaz continued closing her eyes more tight...

Soon Sidharth placed his cold lips on her wet juicy lips making her stop moving in shock... Her petal lips made him go more crazy... He started kissing madly on her lower lip & then continued it on upper on...

She grabbed his shoulder more tight in anticipating. He then moved on sucking from kissing making her breathless...

......

Shehnaaz and Waqas broke up unhappily at the reporters' gathering this time, so Rojin scolded her...

"Shehnaaz, do you think you're a superstar because you're famous now? I told you that you mustn't mess things up... Well, what did you do last night? I received a complaint call early in the morning... I told you that you'd better apologize to Director Waqas. Otherwise, let's wait and see."

"Then what do you want? It was you that asked me to go to the gathering... I went there... I have done what I should do... What do you really think I don't know what you're up to? Those people last night were all your acquaintances... They humiliated me as much as possible... Do you think I have to sleep with Waqas as you expected?"

Shehnaaz looked at Rojin with a cold smile...

"What? Shehnaaz, do you have a problem with your superior s orders now? Do you really think Mr. Shukla asked you to work for SEG? Who do you think you are? If you can enter SEG, then can be sidharth's wife?."

"Mr. Shukla won't cast a glance at you at all." Josie snorted in her heart with a trace of mockery...

She really wanted to tell her loudly that sidharth's wife was standing right in front of her!.
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna