//129//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Butler John left soon. Shehnaaz couldn't wait to give the potion to the doctor for testing.

Unexpectedly, the doctor didn't recognize the potion. "This thing must have been sent in from abroad. There is no such potion on the market at present. So, I need further testing to figure out the ingredients."

"Thank you." After leaving the doctor's office politely, Shehnaaz took a deep breath and tried to suppress her anxiety.

Sidharth hugged her and whispered in her ear, "There will be a result soon. Don't worry."

Shehnaaz leaned against him and suddenly felt tired. "Do you think there really are such heartless people in this world?"

Over the years, she had fought Sophia and her mother alone and suffered countless grievances. However, she had refused to admit defeat. She fought back desperately like a female warrior and always enjoyed it.

However, when her father suddenly and mysteriously fell down, she was stunned by how malicious these two women were.

Sidharth knew what Shehnaaz was thinking. He hugged her tightly and said softly, "Yes. But that kind of person usually doesn't have a good ending. You still have me!"

Shehnaaz nodded. She still had him! Only by his side could she feel at ease.

At noon, Vera and Josie arrived before the doctor reported the testing result of the potion.

Shehnaaz was in a better mood seeing her best friends. She looked at Vera and asked curiously, "What have you been doing in these past few days? Busy bee."

"What can I do? Of course I'm doing business." Vera proudly raised her exquisite chin, and a crafty look came to her beautiful eyes.

Shehnaaz looked at her suspiciously, "What business can you, a newly returned unemployed vagrant, do?"

"This is a secret. I can't tell you for the time being. I'll tell you when the time comes."

Vera smiled mischievously and turned to the ward. She pointed at James and said, "How's he?"

"He'll be in the ICU for another two days."

"Don't worry. Mr. James will definitely wake up." Vera patted Shehnaaz's shoulder and comforted her.

Shehnaaz nodded, but felt a little uncertain. Even the doctor didn't know when her father would wake up. No one knew what would happen in the end.

"Vera is right. Don't worry too much." 'Josie also comforted her briefly. But it clearly didn't have much effect.

After the three women chatted for a moment, Sidharth happened to come back from outside. Seeing Josie and Vera around, he simply nodded as greetings.

Josie quickly replied, while Vera examined Sidharth up and down.

This Estrada miss was different from others. She was extremely picky about men. There were only a handful of men in this world that she admired. In addition, Shehnaaz was her best friend. She became even pickier about Sidharth.

As for Sidharth, he was always an emperor-level figure that attracted the attention of everyone. This was probably the first time in his life that he had been examined by someone.

Although Sidharth felt a little strange and couldn't help but look up slightly, he wasn't very unhappy and allowed Vera to examine him carefully.

After a long time, Sidharth reached out his hand and said to Vera, "Miss Vera, I often hear my wife mention you. It is the first time that we have met. I'm Sidharth Shukla"

"Vera Hussain!" Vera also stretched out her hand and shook politely. They withdrew their hands as soon as they greeted them.

Sidharth pursed his lips and said indifferently, "Miss Vera has been watching me for so long. Do you have any advice?"

"No. Mr. Shukla is as graceful and charming as the rumours say." Vera nodded in satisfaction. Apart from Sidharth's appearance, his air, or even his figure could get quite a high score. A man like him could match Shehnaaz...

"As The Uncrowned Queen of Benin City's upper-class, you are not bad either." Sidharth smiled.

The Uncrowned Queen was another title for Vera. But it was three years ago. According to rumours, there were four great beauties in Benin City. Three of them were from the four great families: Rose from the Beltran family, Cordelia Duran from the Duran family, Lainey Shannon from the Shannon family, and Vera Hussain from the Hussain family.

These four had always been recognized as great beauties in the upper-class social circles. Each of them had their own merits. Many people appreciated them. However, Vera Hussain had been abroad for the past few years. Her reputation had gradually faded."Don't call me such a boring title. It took me a long time to get rid of it."

Vera curled her lips. She clearly did not care about this address. She suddenly said, "Mr. Shukla, although you are very outstanding, Shehnaaz is very excellent, too. She is no less than the four famous beauties. As for an outstanding girl like her, there are naturally many pursuers. Therefore, Mr. Shukla should know how to treat her, right? You should cherish such a good girl!"

Vera said these words bluntly. She was threatening and warning that there was no way that Sidharth could bully Shehnaaz!

Shehnaaz and Josie beside were speechless. Shehnaaz shook her head helplessly and felt warm. Josie secretly gave Vera a thumbs up. "Amazing, my Estrada miss!"

That was Sidharth, the successor to the head of the four great families and could almost be called the richest man in Asia!/Besides, Sidharth was the god in the eyes of countless Estrada girls and no one dared to provoke him.

But Vera dared to threaten this kind of man! If it was anyone else, they would have already been driven out, right?

"Thank you for reminding me. I also feel that if such a good woman is stolen by someone else, I will definitely regret it. Therefore, I will definitely not let it happen!" Sidharth did not deny Vera's words, and even agreed with her very much.

"Really? Then I can set my mind at rest. I hope you can keep your promise."

Until now, Vera finally smiled, as if she was very satisfied with Sidharth's words.

Shehnaaz got married randomly. Vera had been worried. She hadn't met Sidharth for so many days after returning home. So, she didn't know if this man was worth entrusting Shehnaaz's whole life to.

Now, it seemed that Shehnaaz had chosen the right one. As Shehnaaz's good friend, Vera was happy for her.

Sidharth smiled and said, "Sure. My wife is fortunate to have such a considerate friend like you."

"I have a deep affection for Shehnaaz and Josie. I won't allow anyone to bully them. You look OK. At least ... you are much better than your unreliable brother."

As she said the last word, Vera suddenly remembered the playboy who made a pass at her at the airport and rolled her eyes.

As soon as Vera finished her words, Byron's voice sounded, "I hear someone badmouthing me in the back."
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊