//26//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Just calm down."

"He's a bit older than me, looks good means very good, and lives in Kleene Villa." Shehnaaz heard the series of questions and answered one by one...

"He's quite rich?" Josie was surprised...

"Honestly, yes he is." Shehnaaz thought and agreed...

"So what? Can he buy your lifetime happiness with money?" Josie glared at her in great anger...

"You're too stupid. How come... How come you..." Said Josie

"Josie, I know you care about me...Maybe I was a little impulsive about the marriage... However, I do not regret. Besides, he isn't so terrible as you think... Well, maybe you will get more excited if you meet him..."

Shehnaaz tried to take baby steps... Because She knew Josie so well... If she found her husband was sidharth Shukla, she might just go crazy on the spot...

"Even if you think highly of him, you can't change my attitude.." After grumbling, she kept asking,

"What's his name?"

"His name is..." The phone ring just interrupted Shehnaaz from finishing her sentence...

They both looked at the phone...

"It 's Ciaran." Shehnaaz became gloomy and frowned...

"What does she want?" Josie's attention turned from her husband to Ciaran...

"I have no idea. But it must be something bad."

Shehnaaz picked up the phone, just to hear Ciaran's angry voice piercing through her phone...

"Shehnaaz, how could you do this to your sister? Don't you know she's pregnant? Do you want to murder her? You heartless bitch!"

This series of questions just made Britney feel noisy and bothered. "I don't know what you are talking." Shehnaaz answered in a cold voice...

"Shehnaaz, save it! If it weren't for you, my sophia wouldn't have passed out at home...Shame on you... She nearly miscarried"

"Sophia nearly miscarried?" Josie snorted and doubted...

Shehnaaz still said in a poised voice, "Auntie Ciaran, it's none of my business if sophia fainted... I know you are angry. But you are blaming the wrong one..."

"How shameless you are! If you didn't say anything to the reporters, sophia wouldn't have fainted... Shehnaaz gill, you are so vicious! I warn you if anything happens to my sophia, you're doomed!"

After yelling desperately, Ciaran immediately hung up...

Frowning, Shehnaaz didn't know what to say...

"Do you believe her?" Josie sneered and asked Shehnaaz..

After pondering for a moment, she said, "She seemed to tell the truth...I guess sophia did faint, but nearly miscarried... I think she is exaggerating..."

She shook her head, "sophia is not that weak. She would never be broken down so easily..."

Josie rolled her eyes, "Leave her alone. She just got what she deserved...I wish she could go to hell."

"No, it's better I go back to check on her.."

"Are you insane? Don't you tell me you're worried about her." Seeing Shehnaaz was about to leave, Josie stared at her in disbelief...

"Are you kidding? I want to go back to fetch my things and just visit sophia by the way.... After all, I'd better know what she is up to,right?" Said Shehnaaz

"Then I will go with you. I don't want to see you go back alone...I am worried sophia and her mother are so scheming that they will hurt you" Josie, said

"Relax. I can handle that on my own."
After saying goodbye to Josie, Shehnaaz left at once...

.....

Sophia did pass out, but definitely not so seriously as Ciaran described.. She woke up in less half an hour and showed no sign of so-called miscarrying...

On hearing sophia fainted,  noah rushed to her from his office in no time, worried and fretted...

"Noah"

Seeing him coming, sophia cried loudly with tears streaming in her eyes, "Noah, Shehnaaz did it on purpose...She wanted to ruin my life, sending me to the hell..."

"Sweetheart, don't be so emotional for the sake of your health and our baby." Gentle and tender as his words were, his face was dark in anger...

"How can I calm down? Thanks to Shehnaaz, everyone cursed me now and asked me to leave the showbiz for good... You know how much I want to be famous and successful in the showbiz... Recently, I just obtained a leading role in a TV drama... Many famous stars will join, too... It will start filming soon, but now I've lost the chance, due to Shehnaaz.."

She cried hysterically and acted as miserable as she could...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

9th update of a day....no more for today,...✌️😇 thank you

If I'm updating so many parts in a day you guys are not voting in all parts...
Plzz vote and comments in all parts plzz

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️plzz