//149//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"Shehnaaz, Ms. Isabelle is really kind."

After getting into the taxi, Josie sighed.

Rojin tried to frame Shehnaaz several times before. If Isabelle was as stupid as Rojin, then Shehnaaz would probably have already left TEG.

"Isabelle is kind." Shehnaaz was grateful for Isabelle's help.

She might be able to advise Jaxson for Isabelle's promotion.

"Where do you want to take me?" Josie looked outside the car and asked.

"Hospital."

"Hospital?" Josie let out a cry and instantly understood, "Go see Cheyanne Estrada?"

"Yes. Vera Hussain has also set off. Let's meet at the entrance of the hospital."Knowing that they were going to stand up for her, Josie's nose twitched and her eyes became wet.

"Thank you." She choked up.

Seeing her red eyes, Shehnaaz couldn't help but want to cry. But she held back her tears.

"We are best friends. You are wronged. How can Vera Hussain and I endure it?"

Shehnaaz gently wiped the tears off her cheeks. "You can't cry in front of that scumbag couple later. We should be tougher than them, you understand? Don't worry. Vera Hussain and I will be by your side."

"OK." Josie nodded, but her tears were streaming faster.

The greatest fortune in her life should be meeting the two best friends, Shehnaaz and Vera Hussain."Silly girl. I told you not to cry. But you cry even more terribly."

Shehnaaz smiled, and her eyes got wet.

When they arrived at the hospital, Vera Hussain had already arrived. Seeing them, Vera Hussain walked to them.

"Did you cry?" As soon as they approached, Vera Hussain saw that their eyes were red.

"No. I just got sand in my eyes." Shehnaaz denied.

"I was just touched by you guys." Josie said with a smile.

Hearing this, Vera Hussain patted Josie's head and said, "You'll be more touched later." Then, she looked at Shehnaaz, "I have asked that Cheyanne Estrada is in the VIP ward on the seventh floor of the hospital building."

"That woman framed Josie."Shehnaaz coldly smiled, "Then let's settle the charges."

She and Vera Hussain smiled at each other with a trace of coldness.

Since that woman dared to bully Josie, she must bear the miserable consequences.

"Shehnaaz, you're here."

The moment she saw Byron, Shehnaaz was astonished.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I asked him to come here."

The nearby Vera Hussain gave the answer.

Shehnaaz looked at her in confusion. Vera Hussain explained, "I think we three girls are too weak. At least we need a man to support us."

"This isn't like you, Vera Hussain."Vera Hussain was not afraid of anything. When would she be afraid that they were too weak?

And....

"Didn't you hate him? Why would you ask him to help?"

In fact, this was what Shehnaaz was most curious about.