//51//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Sophia might not know, but noah knew better than anyone that Shehnaaz did have a very outstanding man with her, way more outstanding than himself...

"Don't flatter yourself, Shehnaaz.. Do you think you're worthy of an outstanding man?" Sophia said

Hearing Shehnaaz insulting her, sophia lost her patience and began to mock the former...

At this moment, a gentle voice suddenly spoke from the side, "Why is she not worthy of an outstanding man?"

They looked towards the source of the voice at the same time and saw a handsome man slowly walking towards them...

That man was elegant with an uninhibited and evil air... His charisma was genuine and breathtaking...

When they saw Byron, they responded in different ways...

Shehnaaz was calm and she knew that
Sidharth sent Byron to help her...

However, sophia was blown away...

This man was so handsome, in luxury clothes and ornaments... His nobility was natural, and his aura outshone from noah..

As for Noah, he has darkened his face and looked at Byron with hatred...

Noah recognised the man...
Shehnaaz smiled at this man and got in his car that day... They seemed intimate...

"Who are you?" Sophia asked immediately...

Byron didn't look at her... He walked straight to Shehnaaz and said, "You haven't finished dinner yet... Come on."

"OK"

Shehnaaz smiled and went past Noah and sophia...

Sophia did not give up and asked again, "Hey, I'm asking you... Who are you? What is your relationship with Shehnaaz?"

Byron disliked sophia's harsh questions... He replied in Shehnaaz's tone, "How is that any of your business?"

"May I have your name? This is sophia shehnaaz's sister. I'm sophia's husband."
Noah couldn't help but ask...

Byron sneered, "Sister? I thought
Mrs. Gill only have one daughter, that is Shehnaaz, and who are you?

Noah and sophia's faces changed...

"Mind your words, mister!"

"Am I wrong? She is just a home-wrecker's child from a previous marriage, and she doesn't use the same surname as Shehnaaz.. She is not qualified to be Shehnaaz's sister." Byron sneered and mocked sophia sharply...

Sophia was livid... She was about to say something, but Noah stopped her...
Noah said to Byron, "Sir, you are terribly unkind."

"Am I? I think I am very nice to you... Anyway, thanks to her, Shehnaaz left you... You didn't choose such a good woman but a brainless one... Noah, you were dropped on your head... If you find yourself miserable in the future, don't blame anyone but your wild animal desire... You deserve it because you fool around with any woman" byron said

Here shehnaaz was speechless with shock...

What Byron said was so sharp...

For the first time, shehnaaz found that Byron, who was usually like a rich playboy, was actually so sharp when he mocked someone... He was simply rubbing Noah's nose in it...

Shehnaaz suddenly felt sympathy for noah and sophia..

Both of them were livid with rage... it was obvious that they resented Byron's sharp words...

And Shehnaaz was pleasant...
What Byron said was sharp, but it helped vent Shehnaaz's hatred...

Sophia was so angry that she shouted like a shrew... She pointed at Byron and said, "Do you think Shehnaaz is chaste? She was my husband's girlfriend a while ago... Do you really think you got a good woman? Maybe she slept with a lot of men." Sophia said recklessly and deliberately raised her voice, attracting the attention of many people around them...

Shehnaaz's face changed... Just as she was about to get angry, Byron smiled and said, "I'm not interested in how many men you have slept with... Shehnaaz is unsullied, elegant, refined, strong, independent, intelligent and considerate. She is more beautiful than you, has a better figure than you, and has a nobler background than you... She's got everything I dreamt of for a woman."

Byron added, "As for you, you are vulgar, unruly and vicious... You seized Shehnaaz's father as well as her boyfriend... You are ugly on the outside and dark on the inside... Only a blind man would fall for you... I didn't slap you in the face because I didn't want to dirty my hands"

Shehnaaz was lost for words...

Noah was confounded...

Sophia was on the verge of going crazy with anger... What Byron said was basically a knife stabbing in her sore spot...

Sophia was shaking with anger and she wished to kill Shehnaaz...

To her, shehnaaz was a pain in the ass, anytime and anywhere...

Back then, when Shehnaaz was with Noah, sophia had nothing... Now, with painstaking efforts, sophia managed to win over Noah, but Shehnaaz was with someone better than Noah...

Sophia thought that shehnaaz was always against her... Shehnaaz was more superior to sophia in every way, even her boyfriend was more superior to noah..

Jealousy surged in sophia's heart... She looked at Shehnaaz viciously and aimed her gaze as a deadly weapon...

Shehnaaz turned a blind eye to sophia's hatred... She reached out to pull Byron's arm and said, "Forget it. We have to go. don't waste time here."

She didn't want Sidharth to wait for her for too long...

Byron withdrew his gaze and smiled at
her, "OK, let's go back."

Before leaving, Noah suddenly said, "Shehnaaz, your love is so cheap... You threw yourself in another man's arms right after leaving me... You disgusted me"

"I was disgusted for being with you for a few years." Shehnaaz didn't stop or look back, but said some indifferent words...

Behind her, noah looked at her leaving figure in great anger with clenched fists... And he looked at Byron with great jealousy...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna