//88//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️

Pahle wale parts mein bahut kam votes hai please vote
___________________________________

"Afterwards, I was smart enough to find a way to escape." Shehnaaz shrugged her shoulders, and added, "In short, she is not a good person. I'll never forget that she had publicly humiliated me."

"In the future, I won't let you be hurt like this again.. She will regret" Sidharth hugged her and patted her on the back to console her.

He could imagine how confused and frightened a young girl would be when she encountered those hidden rules.

Fortunately, she was fine afterwards!

However, now that Sidharth knew it, he couldn't pretend that nothing had happened.

"Thank you, Sidharth. I'll handle this by myself… don't do anything honey…  i will get even with Moesha sooner or later. As for these photos, I don't intend to reveal it for now."

"What are your plans?" Sidharth let go of her and asked, frowning.

"It's not much of a plan. I'm afraid that Sophia will make trouble for me when we go back. Quite a few celebrities, including Lilith and Moesha, are helping to boom her popularity. If she can behave herself, then we'll be at peace. If she can't, then don't blame me for taking special measures."

"Sometimes, I wish you were not so strong." Sidharth sighed softly and held her face affectionately.

As a big shot in the industry, Sidharth naturally knew that it would be very difficult for one to survive in this industry without tactful ness.

In the past two years, Shehnaaz was exploited and on thin ice. It was obvious that she had worked hard to get where she was.

Shehnaaz intimately rubbed his warm and broad palm and smiled, "I'm doing what I want to do, so I don't afraid of working hard. Besides, if I wasn't strong, I'm afraid that I should have been in trouble countless times."

"You already have a backer, so you don't need to be strong now." Sidharth said

"I'm so fearless now because I have a backer and the backer is my everything" If it was in the past, Shehnaaz would stay calm and avoid conflict with others.

However, after suffering a huge loss due to Noah, she realized something. Sometimes, if you endured silently, the others would only think that they could push you around. Only if you fight back at the right time, they would be able to fear you.

She was no longer the one who could be pushed around.

Sidharth smile whole-heartedly and start the car move to their room ….

************

Since they finish the shooting, Shehnaaz and the others did not need to stay in City H, so they planned to return to Benin City the next day.

However, the next morning, Shehnaaz knocked on Sophia's door and found an empty room. Sophia had already checked out with her agent and assistant, and they had gone to catch a plane.

Evidently, Sophia had lost all patience on this trip because she couldn't take advantage of Shehnaaz.

Without Sophia and the others, Shehnaaz was free to stay with Sidharth. And she returned to Benin City with Sidharth in the afternoon.

After leaving the airport, Sidharth drop Shehnaaz back to the company.

"Don't get into any trouble.. Be careful my fearless wife" saying this Sidharth left..

When Josie saw Shehnaaz, she rushed over happily and hugged the latter, "Shehnaaz, absence sharpens love. I miss you so much."

Shehnaaz pushed her away and rubbed the goose bumps on her arms. She said in disdain, "Don't make me sick. You just want a present. Sorry, no present!"

"You disappointed me." Josie curled her lips and let go of Shehnaaz. Then, they walked towards Shehnaaz's desk and Josie asked, "How was your trip?"

"What do you think if you face a few annoying people all day long?" Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and said roughly.

"That's upsetting. But what's worse, you're in big trouble now.

Josie looked at Isabelle's office with a serious expression and said, "Sophia came back this morning and she complained to Isabelle that you didn't obey the company's orders. She said that you refused to cooperates with her and put company's reputation aside. She is quite capable. Isabelle was called to a meeting early in the morning and now they are probably waiting for you."

"Oh, really?" Shehnaaz wasn't too surprised. Obviously she had predicted that Sophia would do this.

She pursed her lips and sneered, "OK, I'll go find Isabelle. I'd like to see what they greedily want."

After a brief chat with Josie, Shehnaaz got up and went to Isabelle's office.

"You are here, Shehnaaz."

Seeing Shehnaaz, Isabelle stopped her work and her stern face softened a lot.

"Yes." Shehnaaz nodded.

Before Isabelle could say something, Shehnaaz bluntly said, "Isabelle, I heard that Sophia complained about me to you. I wonder how the senior executives would deal with me."

Isabelle was stunned for a moment. She was surprised that Shehnaaz would be so straightforward.

After a while, she regained her composure and said, "I have convinced the senior executives to not deal with you for the time being. You know, I don't believe in one side of the story. If I do, I'd rather believe you than Sophia. After all, I've been your boss for two years!"

"Thank you, Isabelle." Shehnaaz was grateful and touched by Isabelle's appreciation.

"Tell me what happened." Isabelle pointed at the sofa and motioned Shehnaaz to sit down.

Shehnaaz nodded and sat down. She briefly explained the story to Isabelle. Then, she asked, "Does the company want me to clear the air unilaterally?"

Looking at the girl with shrewd eyes in front of her, Isabelle sighed, "Indeed. Don't worry. You're not the one to be blamed for this matter from beginning to end. The company shouldn't blame you, so I won't let them push you out to clear the air."

To Shehnaaz, Isabelle was undoubtedly a good boss. Isabelle was discriminative between love and hate. She was very strict and she was not blind to right and wrong.

Shehnaaz was grateful for Isabelle's appreciation, but she could not watch helplessly as the latter fought against the senior executives of TEG.

It was not easy for Isabelle to have her current status. Shehnaaz did not wish that Isabelle would be targeted by Sophia because of her.

After thinking for a while, Shehnaaz suddenly said to Isabelle, "Isabelle, just follow the company's instructions. I can clear the air publicly."

Isabelle couldn't help but be shocked. She said, "Are you sure? Shehnaaz, do you know that once you clarify, you will live with shame?"

"I know."

"Then you..."

"It doesn't matter, Isabelle. I have a way to deal with it! Thank you for protecting me. However, this matter is a conflict between me and Sophia. I don't want to drag you down. I grew up with Sophia and I know that she can do anything. I can't guarantee that she won't vent her anger on you in the future. Therefore, so let's let it go."

After that, Shehnaaz stood up and bowed to Isabelle before leaving the office.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊