Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction.
Names, people, and places may exist in the real world, however the plot and action of this story are entirely made up.
This story is not based on real events.

The author of this story wishes all Stays and those who might be interested in becoming one lots of fun with reading this story.

The author advises the reader to read chapter after chapter and discourages from skipping ahead.

Some of these chapters are supported by videos or songs played in the video player on top. This serves the artistic support of certain chapters, and the author suggests to look at the videos closely. If the video is merely a lyrics video, it serves the purpose of accompanying the chapter, and the author wrote the chapter for the reader to enjoy while listening to the song. Wether or not the reader chooses to read and listen to the song at the same time is up to the reader and the author will not judge.
This story will include artistic descriptions of other media, e.g. videos, memes, tweets, etc., and serves as support for the visual depiction of the story's plot in the reader's mind.

This writing includes scenes of explicit content and expressions and readers under the age of 12 are advised to proceed with slight caution.

This story is set in Seoul, April 2022.

Please enjoy this story! If you want to leave a comment please do so, or if you have a question regarding the contents of this story, don't hesitate to reach out.
<3