60

I sit in the laundry room of the house, wearing one of Chan's shirts and  a pair of his softest shorts.
The entire content of my luggage is in the dryer, tumbling around.
It's almost midnight. I had forgotten to start the washing when we got back from the petting zoo, but I don't have any clothes left over, so I don't have much of a choice but to sit here and wait for it finish.
I lean against the washing machine with my back, humming slightly as I tap on my phone. Most of the house is already silent and in bed. I guess the day made everyone tired. I know I am.
The door opens and Chan pokes his head in.
"I have been looking for you for half an hour now," he says as he drops onto the floor next to me.
I snicker. "Why didn't you call me?"
"I honestly didn't think of it," he says, "I mean how big could this house be? Really big, as it turns out."
After him, Minho and Seungmin step into the room, sitting down across from us on the floor.
I look at them. "You guys can't sleep?"
They shake their heads.
Minho spies into the dryer, watching a sock fly past the glass. I smack his shoulder, but Minho only chuckles.

Chan takes my hand in his, pressing a kiss to my knuckles. I tense, my eyes swaying towards Minho and Seungmin.
"I told them," Chan says and a small smile appears on his face, "They know. I couldn't wait any longer."
"Yah, and we really don't care," Minho says and nudges me with his foot. "Stop being all stiff."
I relax against Chan's side and snake my arms around his.
"You guys aren't mad or anything?"
"Are you joking?" Seungmin scoffs. "We've been counting the days. It took you way too long if you ask me."
Chan kicks Seungmin's foot and the younger one laughs. I release a breath.
One of my biggest fears was that the boys would be pissed at me for putting their careers in danger.
But looking at Seungmin and Minho now, I can see they're genuinely happy for Chan and me.
From the corner of my eye, I see Chan watching me and I turn my face towards him.
He presses a kiss to my cheek, headbutting me into my temple. I chuckle when Minho screams, "Ah, stop! Go to your room!"
I laughed, snuggling even more into Chan, kissing his cheek and shoulder.

Seungmin and Minho cover their faces, yapping at us, when my phone starts ringing.
It's Chi.
I shush the boys and answer it.
"Hello, Chi?" I say. "What's up?"
"Ah, Olivia," Chi's voice is low, she sounds tired. "I'm sorry for calling you in the middle of the night but I had such a busy day. You know Jae and Tao are booked for a variety show and I need to find replacements for-... You know, that's not important right now."
She yawns. Chi works so hard, she must have spend all day in the studio.
"I was contacted this morning by Jung Taeyoon," Chi says.
Next to me, Chan cocks his head. He's trying to hear what Chi is telling me, but I push his face away and laugh silently.
"I'm sorry, I don't know who that is," I tell Chi and she laughs.
"He's from Studio Choom," she explains then, "They want you to choreograph for their Artist of the Month video with Huening Bahiyyih in August."
My mouth drops open and the boys bend forward trying to figure out what my reaction means. I put the phone on speaker, so they could hear Chi.

I stutter into the phone. This has to be a dream.
"Wait, what? Am I allowed to do that? What exactly did they say?"
Chi chuckles again. "They saw the videos you did for your YouTube channel and it really impressed them. They checked with Bahiyyih and said she was very excited to be working with you. Taeyoon wants you to create the choreography and teach it to Bahiyyih. They're not set on a song yet and the concept is also still up in the air, but they know for sure that they want you."
Chan takes my hand and Minho slaps my leg in anticipation. Seungmin covers his face but his mouth is open and his eyes are wide.
"But I'm under contract with JYP, I don't know if I'm allowed to do anything like that outside the company."
"I actually already looked into that," Chi answers, "As long as you don't actually dance for them in the video you should be good. You're under contract for being a dancer, it doesn't say anything explicitly about choreographing something that doesn't run under JYP Entertainment."

I bite my lip. "Do you think I could do it? Like-... do you think I got what they're looking for?"
I look at Chan, asking the question into his direction. He takes my hand again, intertwining our fingers. He smiles encouragingly and quickly draws letters onto the back of my hand.

YES

Over the phone, Chi laughs out loud.
"Do you really think they would go to all the trouble of calling me for permission if they didn't think you got exactly what they want?" She smacks her lips. "Olivia, you should definitely consider it. It would be a huge opportunity for you. Just think it over and we'll talk when you get back." 
"Right," I agree. "Thank you so much, Chi!"
"Of course," I can hear her smile through the phone, "I'll talk to you later!"
Then she hangs up and I stare at the phone.
"Yo," Minho kicks me out of my trance, "You're going to take that job."
I look at him, unable to say anything at all. The shock stills me deep into my bones.
"I-..."
"You have to, Oli!" Chan chimes in and pulls me into his arms. "That is incredible! I am so proud of you!"
"God, can you imagine?" The heat slowly crawls into my face as a smile spreads on my lips. "Me? Choreographing for Studio Choom? Is this really happening right now?"

I giggle and Chan presses a kiss to my lips, soft and gentle. Then the dryer beeps and I collect my clothes into a basket I found in a closet downstairs. Minho and Seungmin disappear into their respective rooms, Chan follows me in mine.
We're still talking about Chi's call when I fold my clothes, and when I go to brush my teeth in the next door bathroom. Even when we lay next to each other in the bed, I still can't believe it. I can only calm my thoughts when Chan's hand slips beneath the shirt of his I am wearing, drawing small circles onto my stomach and waist. I falls asleep pressed against his chest, and I feel so happy I smile even when I dream.