27

@realolliepark on TikTok
A video of Seungmin standing in the doorframe  to the living room, wearing an apron over his casual outfit, carrying a smoothie in one hand and his phone in the other. He looks put together, ready for the day. He's slowly approaching Ollie, who is laying on the couch. The audio plays.
"Are you-...? At this time, you are sleeping??" The video shows her fully covered beneath several blankets, hair in disarray, barely awake. She looks into the camera, completely done with the world.  The camera pans back to Seungmin, as the audio plays, "It's not possibul!!"
The caption reads, "There's always that one friend that wakes up hours before everyone else."

@realolliepark on TikTok
The video shows Ollie opening her front door to her apartment. The audio plays, "I know it ain't-... I know it ain't the Stallion?!"
Behind the door, Binna awaits with bags full of food. The girl giggles and makes a funny face.
The audio plays, "You know it's your girl!"
The caption reads, "Bestie movie night with @leebinnaminna"

@OliviaPark on Instagram Stories

@OliviaPark on Instagram "went to get groceries looking like this lol"

"went to get groceries looking like this lol"

@OliviaPark on Instagram "went to get groceries looking like this lol"

"this is isn't my shirt"

@StrayKids on YouTube Minho uploaded a short vlog video, in which he shows that he leaves the dorm to go to the park

Minho uploaded a short vlog video, in which he shows that he leaves the dorm to go to the park. As he walks past the kitchen, the camera pans into the room, landing on Ollie. She is sitting in a huge shirt and leggings with her legs crossed in front of the oven, waiting for something inside it to bake. In her hands, she's holding a bowl and a fork.
"Ollie is here again," Minho says off camera, "She likes our oven better than her own so we allow her to use ours for baking. She shares with us, too."
For a moment, Minho films Ollie as she stabs something inside the bowl with her fork and stuffs it into her mouth. She doesn't notice Minho filming her, she keeps watching the thing inside the oven. The camera turns off.

@OliviaPark on YouTube
Olivia uploaded a new vlog of her own.
It starts with Olivia sitting in a practice room, she's filming herself in the mirror, slowly zooming in on her figure.
Next, she has put the camera on a tripod to film herself talking. She says, "The JYP anniversary showcase is in two and a half weeks, which means I should know all the choreographies by heart now. But I don't, so I'm spending more time in the practice rooms to learn them by heart. It's one in the morning right now and I'm probably the only one left in the building."
She thinks for a moment, driving her hands through her short blonde hair.
Then she says, "Except maybe for the security guards and Chan from Stray Kids. He's always here, he basically lives here. I should text him and see if he's here, maybe he can give me a ride home. My car broke down a few days ago and is in the shop right now so.."
She takes out her phone and taps around on it.
The next several minutes show her practice dancing, make funny faces in the mirror, have a dance party all by herself, and down two bottles of water in one go.
Towards the end of the vlog, Olivia can be seen going over a part of the choreography for Stray Kids' Backdoor. Then the door opens and Chan steps inside the room.
"Are you ready to leave or do you need a few more minutes?" He asks and Ollie points towards the camera.
"I'm filming a vlog right now," she says, "Say hi to the people."
Chan turns to the camera and waves into the camera. "Hello," he says in English, "How are you all doing?"
Then the camera turns off and when it turns back on, Ollie is in her bathroom. She's filming herself in the mirror above her sink. She's wearing a black hoodie, that's obviously too big on her. With a cotton pad, she's trying to remove her make up.
She's talking about her day and how glad she is that she has the day off tomorrow because she seriously needs to catch up on sleep.
Before she says goodnight, she pulls the hood of the sweatshirt over her hair and the sleeves over her hands.
"Bye guys! See you next time!" She says and turns the camera off for good.

@realolliepark on TikTok
The video shows Felix, Hyunjin, and Ollie in the practice room at JYP Entertainment. The song Perm by Bruno Mars is playing in the background. All three of them are wearing athletic clothes - leggings, shorts, hoodies, and tshirts. They're in sneakers. They're dancing, though it doesn't look choreographed or coordinated. They're just vibing with each other, moving on instinct and rhythm. They're laughing loudly.
The caption says, "Were having a dance party!"