1.00 : tteokbokki

"I'm exhausted." Seola mumbled, letting her body fall onto her bed. It was now 21:30 and they had all just gotten home from practice. It's been around two months since they had debuted and the life as an idol was something they had been trained for, yet they still had multiple things to get used to.

Now that they had debuted and were being observed wherever they went, they had to constantly check their posture, maintain their weight and be on their best behavior. Being a rookie group with young members also meant being the centre of attention on terms of looking for small mistakes or canceling someone. They had also debuted as the first girl group under HYBE lables, which gave them the constant pressure of being compared to big senior groups such as BTS, TXT, Seventeen and Enhypen.

They were honored to be compared to such amazing artists but it put a lot of pressure on young girls trying to live their dream in an industry where you would constantly be told off for breathing different than others. 

They knew what they were getting themselves into but you never really understand how it really is until it's too late to turn back around. They don't want to turn back, they enjoy the stage, they enjoy making music, they enjoy bringing happiness to people with the messages in their songs but all those positive things have negative sides to them as well. Accepting the positive perks also meant they had to accept the negative ones. All would be fine as long as they wouldn't give people a reason to gossip about.

Well, harder said than done.

"Yein, if you want to shower before me, you can go. I have to sort and prepare my things for tomorrow." Seola sighed, grabbing her phone before plugging the charger in and walking towards their closet.

"Alright I'll go first then." Yein gave her a last look before grabbing her clothes and making her way outside of their shared bedroom, towards the bathroom.

The second she had reached the bathroom, she hopped into the shower and turned on the hot water. Her until now tensed up muscles had started to relax as the water ran down her head. Today was exhausting. They had practiced the whole day for the upcoming award show. They were nominated for "best female rookies" which was crazy considering that their debut album was just four songs. To impress their fans, their company had decided to turn that award stage into a comeback stage and perform their new album on it.

Yein's hand reached towards the bottle of shampoo, washing her hair throughly, rinsing it off with water right after. 

She turned the water off, wrapping a towel around her body before drying herself off, getting dressed and leaving the bathroom. Her heavy legs, which ached horribly from practice, had carried her towards her shared bedroom just to let herself plump onto her bed.

Seola wheezed at the younger's behavior, grabbing her belongings and leaving the room to shower.

Yein sighed loudly, reaching out for her phone next to her. Her finger swiped across the screen, opening twitter. Her lips formed into a small smile, checking out posts they've been tagged in and replying to the first one.

She abruptly stopped scrolling as her eyes had widened at one post in particular. Her breath then got stuck as she took a glance at the caption of the edited picture before her: 'okay so I tried something and our 4th gen main dancers actually look cool together. Imagine a collab.'

An edit of her along with Enhypen's youngest, standing next to one another and posing for a photo, popped up as she clicked on the picture.  

She sighed loudly.

She couldn't afford having any rumors, especially not dating rumors, not now, not ever. According to their contract with HYBE, dating wasn't prohibited but as a rookie the contract did not matter. She didn't want that kind of attention on her, not when She had just started out. Articles like those could ruin not just the idol in it, but the entire group. Some group members had sacrificed their entire life to debut and putting it all to ruins just because of a dating rumor would be the last thing Yein wanted for the girls.