33.00 : blood

"Yes" Akito paced around the room for the past ten minutes. "Yes, we decline all accusations. Please finish the statement already, I can't keep having these interviewers interrupting my smoke breaks with their stupid calls about the dating rumors!" He raised his voice, tapping his shoe repeatedly onto the floor as his other hand stayed stammed against his hips. "What do you mean you'll get it done by tomorrow? I want that statement posted in one hour!" He ordered before ending the call with a line of curse words.

It's been exactly two days since the rumors started and Yein had been under the weather ever since. Of course she kept smiling during interviews, programs and photoshoots but it was hard to keep that smile up the entire time when she hadn't heard from Niki, she had disappointed many fans and was now the mainstream talk on social media.

"Come on Yein" Akito said, still sounding irritated from the call earlier. His hand reacher her back, slowly pushing her forward to exit the dorm door and proceed to go downstairs and enter the car so he could drive her to school.

She entered the car, putting on her seatbelt and sighing out loud. She couldn't let this affected her. She shouldn't. She was never someone to get affected by other people like this. She couldn't even recognize herself anymore, being so down. She was never a happy virus to begin with but she also wasn't a walking dead body with heavy eyebags and pale skin.

"I need to get my shit together" She muttered, fixing her hair in the front mirror of the car. Her eyes fell onto the two matching bracelets she now wore on her wrist. He had left his behind that day.

"Yes you do, babe. We aren't crying and goinf around looking like that because of a man" Akito raised his brows, his forehead wrinkling up by the act. He gave her an expecting look.

Yein simply exhaled deeply. "It's easier to say than to do so. It really is" She ran a hand through her hair, giving it alittle volume. "He wasn't just my safe place, he was also my first love.. my heart feels like it's suffocating me"

"I've also had my first love before.. we all had and I think that truly is one of the worst pains you will go through. Especially if you met him this late. For most people it's around highschool or even earlier and they eventually get over it, being distracted in school, letting it all out for the entire day or week and talking it out with their friends." Akito sighed, taking a turn. "You can't really process it that well due to being under constant observation and having to hold your smile and posture. You can't slack off for a week like they do, that's why It hurts you so much" he added, parking infront of the school gates and stopping the engine.

"So all I have to do is let it all out for a few days and I'll be fine?" She asked, her eyes finding their sparkles again, even if it was just alittle of it before losing it away "But how do I do that in the middle of schedule and school"

"That's exactly the hock as an idol.." He gave her an apologetic look before unbuckling her seatbelt for her. "I'm sorry I can't give you further advice.. try to atleast have alittle fun in school and act like a teenager while you're here. Let it out alittle. This is in comparison to being surrounded by the press the closest you'll get from being yourself"

Yein gave him a nod, bidding him goodbye and entering the campus with her head lung low. She wasn't in the mood for anything, really. Yein had never really felt her age, always being more mature than that but right now she felt it all coming back. She felt like a kid again. She felt everything she should have during her highschool days. If she had known it would be this bad, she would have chosen to not give Niki her number.

"What am I thinking.." She shook her head, immediately realizing that she had just wished to never have trusted him, spent time with him. She didn't mean that, she was just so out of herself right now that she couldn't think straight.