30.00 : we keep bumping into eachother

Niki <3

Text me which classroom you are
I'll come to you at lunch
I can't believe we're attending the same school

Yein tucked her phone back inside her backpack before she entered the school gates along with Seola. The two members were nervous to attend their first school day after debuting. They had studied hard for the entrance exams and finally passed them, entering one of the most prestigious school of arts. The attendees were mostly idols, actors, trainees and probably wealthy kids. Almost all of HYPE's idols had attended the school, giving the females the expectations to also do well and graduate.

The two females fixed their clothes one last time before entering the campus and immediately seeing swarms of students entering the buildings. Konkuk University was well known for their big campus and also their high security as the entire school was surrounded by a wall with just one entrance. By that entrance stood several guards, checking one's student ID's before letting them in. It was truly a school for the upper classes.

Yein and Seola had both different majors and therefore being in different buildings. The split ways once they had arrived in the centre of their campus, bidding eachother goodbye before each going their separate ways.

Seola had chosen computer science, bringing her to the smaller building that had less students than the others, mainly males.

And since Yein had always been really interested in psychology, she chose exactly that. She headed to the main building, entering and immediately heading towards the stairs. She checked her phone one last time, smiling at Niki's message before scanning her surroundings and heading up to the second floor. She was glad that universities had not dress code whatsoever, giving them the opportunity to wear what they wanted. It was especially cool considering the fact that she had to no longer cover her butt going up the stairs since she'd worn pants.

Reaching the second floor, she bumped right into someone that came running around the corner. Both had blumped onto the floor, the books that were in his hands just a few seconds ago, now scattered all over the floor.

"I'm really sorry" Yein apologized, getting up and picking up the books for him.

"Ah, no it's not your fault. I should be more careful running around corners like that" He exclaimed, flashing her a smile that immediately vanished the second their eyes met.

It's been about five weeks since the incident with the broom guy and she hoped she'd never meet him again yet here he was. Standing right before her, his hair no longer the same strong pink as before as it had now faded into a pretty pastel color. His eyes still as big as they had been when she first looked into them, the only difference being the specs around them. He was wearing round glasses this time.

"We keep bumping into eachother" He smiled, completely forgetting what he had seen last time.

That scentence seemed quiet familiar to her, yet she couldn't make out where she'd heard it before. She simply shrugged it off, putting on a poker face to act unbothered by the fact he had caught her and Niki in a very weird position last time, and smiled back at him. "Seems like we do" She said, picking up the last book, passing it to him.

"I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" The pink head asked, taking the book from her.

"Mhm, today is my first day"