16.00 : first snow

Time had passed at an incredible speed during the last weeks. It felt like it was just yesterday when the two groups had gotten the news of their collaboration yet today was already their last evaluation day. One day before the festival. The female members had woken up later than usual as their practice yesterday went longer than they had planned it to be. After eating their food and talking about several incidents during their times inside the survival show, they had ended up practicing and playing random dance games up until 11pm.

The rookies had first worried alot about their joined stage performance. They were worried of comparison, worried that their little experience and smaller stage presence would show too much. They had met the boys for lunch but hanging out and working together brings out different faces and attitudes from people. There is just a barrier between work and friendship and that's what scared the females the most.

But it turned out to have all been empty thoughts. They had nothing to worry about.

"Yein, lend me your phone, will you?" Seola demanded, clearly fighting back a suspicious grin. Yein didn't think much of it as she suspected the older to just look through her chats or maybe take a dozen of unnecessary pictures she'd take ages to delete later on. She eventually threw her already unlocked phone onto Seola's bed, watching the older grab it and take off somewhere else.

The female simply shrugged her shoulders at her members weird behavior since it wasn't anything new to her. She then continued to choose today's outfit, grabbing whatever seemed comfortable enough to dance in. While she was brushing hair, a happy Seola came back skipping into the room as if she had just won the lottery. The older threw Yein's phone back onto her bed before grabbing her jacket and her own phone just to yell a "ladies let's go now" through the entire house.

Yein's eyebrows furrowed at Seola's sudden mood change as she immediately grabbed her phone, unlocking it. She checked her socials but nothing suspicious was to be seen. She went ahead to check her google history but there was nothing important either. All that was left to check was her messanger since she'd turned off the apps notification a while ago and was now worried Seola had dropped a weird text to anyone inappropriate. Before her finger even touched the app, her phone turned itself off. She sighed deeply, roaming around her room to find her charger.

"Has anyone seen my charger?" Yein asked, exiting her room just to encounter all the members waiting for her at the entrance.

"Ahh so that charger was yours.." Yoon mumbled, getting multiple confused looks at her statement. "Well, Yesterday night when we got home, I dropped my cup and it kind of broke your charger.. at first I thought it was mine but I found mine inside my bag this morning." She confessed.

"Then where did you put my charger now?" Yein asked.

"I threw it away. It didn't work anymore" Yoon confessed, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "I'm really sorry"

Yein sighed before shaking her head lightly. "It's okay, I'll just buy a new one on our way home" The youngest flashed her older member a reassuring smile before crouching down and tying her shoes. She hoped that she'd have enough time to buy a charger before the shops would close. Today was that week of the year where everything would close awfully early as christmas was one day away and people would rather spend time with their families than at work.

The second the girls had exited their house, locking the door, they got inside the two cars that had been waiting for them along with their managers in the driver seats.

"What did you need my phone for, earlier?" Yein asked Seola, buckling up her seatbelt. Her eyes shifted to observe the female that had taken quiet too long to answer that question.