10.00 : am I important to you?

The conference room was quiet big. The walls were painted a creme white, the window on the right covered the entire wall. In the middle of the room was a large black table with 12 chairs that were being used. Five of them were used by the members of Elysian. Two by their managers and the rest by their leading stylists. They had gathered late in the evening to discuss plans for the next few weeks. Their schedule would get talked over, problems that needed solving would be thrown onto the table and other small casualties that were worth to he mentioned.

It's been about three weeks since they had their first comeback and at the time the members were exhausted, as always. They couldn't wait to hear good news and finally go home afterwards to just lay in their beds. Before the conference had started, they had practiced, recorded an episode of weekly idol and attended a radio show. At around 4pm the conference had started and lasted for two hours.

"Promotions and comeback period are over, the schedules will be less stressful for the next three weeks up until christmas. During christmas you'll get two weeks off. Also, remember your hair salon appointment tomorrow please, we'll pick you up at 8 in the morning. Good job everyone, you can leave now." Wei said. "Ah by they way, Yein, your position as the MC will be paused for a few weeks. They boycotted SBS and up until they're clear, they stopped everything" Wei added, collecting the pile of paper that was scattered on the table in front of him before getting up and leaving the room.

Yein wasn't surprised at the sudden news. She had already gotten a message from Jake with the link of an article sticked to it. They were being accused of faking the results and mistreating visiting artists. She was lucky that she hadn't experienced any of the mistreatment up until now and was relieved the police were investigating and looking into it to make sure that wasn't the case. She had only appeared on the show twice and it was already put on hold. What a mess.

"Are you sure you guys want to walk home? I can give you a ride" Akito asked after getting up and also collecting the mess on the table in front of him.

"No it's fine. We were planning to go out a bit anyways." Minnie smiled, shaking her head at the caring manager softly.

"Alright. Please don't get kidnapped, killed or worse.. cause any scandals. I don't want to get another scolding from Wei, he scares me." The male made a shivering gesture, whispering the last part. He then waved them goodbye and left the room along with their stylists.

"Let's also get going" Hana, who was already putting on her jacket, said. She scanned the room, seeing that all the members were following her gestures, putting their jackets on.

"I'll stay a while longer, you can go on ahead without me." Yein stated, her eyes fixated on her phone.

"But what about dinner? We're eating tteokbokki today." Minnie asked, rather confused as to why the female would turn down on of her favorite food.

"I'll join you next time, I promise." The youngest gave her members one last wave before leaving the room, her eyes still fixed on her phone screen.

Niki 🐆

Are you done?
I'm waiting at the lobby.
Let's go grab some burgers this time
I'm starving, hurry

Yein shook her head, her steps getting faster by every second, reaching the elevator. Her fingers pressed the button multiple times as if it would make a difference and the elevator would reach her faster. She was excited. This would be their third time going out together and since the last two times were pure quality time, she was looking forward to this one. They shared the exact same humor which made it very easy for both of them to laugh practically the whole time. They had also switched to deeper topics now and then and it comforted her to talk to him. The two had most things in common. They both matured rather fast at a very young age. They were both from Japan and experienced about the same amount of hate for it. They both went through the struggle of having to learn a different language and about a different culture besides the hard trainee lessons that already occupied them for most of the time. They were both the youngest of the group and the main dancers.