31.00 : caught

"Why didn't you tell me you'd be on the show?" Yein asked, sitting as still as possible to let Yuna fix up her hair one last time.

"I thought I'd surprise you" Minjae laughed, standing before her.

Ever since she'd started university three weeks ago, she had gotten to be pretty good friends with him. They ended up exchanging numbers on the very first day once she had returned from lunch with Niki. The male had even joined her and Niki for lunch this week and the two of them had gotten along just well. He had eventually also gotten an answer to why the two youngest had been on top of eachother inside the cleaning room a few months ago. The storytime of that incident caused a lot of laughter at their lunch table, causing the entire school to turn their attention towards the idols sitting together, feat. Yujin.

It was safe to say that the four of them had enjoyed time together and even opened up a groupchat.

Since today was friday, she had to follow her duty as an MC, introducing the MCND and their comeback album.

"You must be the minjae that hangs out with my kids" Jake joined, approaching the two classmates. The wide smile in his face signaled that Niki had talked well about Minjae to his bandmates.

"Nice to meet you.. I still can't believe I'm friends with Enhypen and Elysian members.." He muttered, a slight blush on his cheeks made the two before him wheeze.

"Can someone tell him he's also famous?" Yein whispered to Jake, gaining a agreeing nod from the older before he slapped his hand onto Minjae's shoulder. "Dude, you're also famous"

Minjae simply stood there blinking at the two. He was actually their senior since he had debuted first, but he surely didn't feel like it. He simply stood there, watching the two before him in awe. They seemed really close.

"Here's weekly chocolate milk" Jake passed Yein a small carton box with a straw. He had bough that earlier for her, like every other week. Ever since he had noticed that she loved milk in general, he had gotten her one every time they'd meet.

"Like always, perfect timing" She smiled at him, taking the milk before putting the straw in and taking a few sips.

"Have you seen the meme I sent you?" Jake asked, signaling towards the phone in her other hand. He then proceeded to steal her milk, taking a sip himself and passing it to her again.

Minjae was stunned at how close they were. They appeared comfortable around one another and he hoped that he'd get to have that relationship with her one day aswell.

"You're live in three" The director exclaimed.

That said, everyone rushed in position, going through their lines one more time before the interview started. Jake and Yein displayed their perfect chemistry once again, smiling and cheering for the newly comeback group. The interview was rather short as always but with MCND being the last group for today, they looked forward to wrapping it up quickly.

Not long after, Jake and Yein started to wrap the interview up, bowing to the group before them. With the camera still on, everyone started slowly walking off the screen while Minjae approached Yein and Jake, laughing at them after Jake whispered something under his breath.

"Shit, I promised Niki to go bowling after this, I gotta blast! See you next week, Yein!" Jake interrupted their laughter after they had walked off camera completely. He turned to Minjae, waving at him aswell before running off with Manager Sejin right behind him.

"I still wonder till this day how people could possibly like Bowling.." The pink head muttered, shaking his head as he walked down to hall of the building with Yein, heading to the changing rooms.