3.00 : dishonest

"Stay on standby! Turn their microphones off. ELYSIAN please proceed to the waiting rooms."

"Someone get the girls some water!"

"A chair and vitamins for Hana!"

Backstage was the biggest chaos you could possibly imagine. People rushing, it was dark, the space was obviously too small for as many people as there were and the worst was that Hana wasn't feeling all too well. It had been their first time on such a big stage, their first time performing live, in front of thousands of people and other artists. Their choreographies were known to be rather hard and exhausting. Everyone was in complete sync and every so little beat was hit with a dance move. For this award show they had even prepared multiple surprises, dance breaks and an intro. They came to leave a good impression and according to the cheers and praises of their staff backstage, they had accomplished exactly that.

The second they had entered their waiting room they all just took a deep breath and started to undress themselves, putting their hair up and washing just their bodies under the shower as fast as they could. The girls had ten minutes to get dressed and get back to their seats.

"The red carped was so cool." Yoon couldn't stop smiling ever since they've walked on their first red carpet ever, just a few months after their debut.

"You've been mentioning the red carpet, ever since we arrived" Hana complained, drying her body off with the towels they were given earlier before hopping into the showers where the others had already started quick washing their sweaty bodies.

"Let her, it's a good reason to be hyped about." Seola laughed, already drying herself. She observed the staff run around the room before finally squeezing herself into the dress with her name tag on it.

Yein followed her gestures, squeezing her body into her own dress. The stylists came right after, fixing their clothes and tightening some corners, making them fit tighter on the girls. As the other members were still getting their clothes adjusted, Yein and Seola had already sat down, waiting for their hair to be fixed. Everything had to be done quickly as they were expected up in the audience.

"Alright ladies, go to your seats, eight minutes have passed, you have two to walk out there."

Backstages of award shows were during the show itself pure chaos. The staff had to constantly make sure not too many idols would be under the stage during the performances as the space was rather tight. It had something to do with safety precautions.

Checking their dresses one last time in the mirrors and spraying a hint of their own perfume on, they made their way outside of the waiting room just to bump into a different group as the space was extremely narrow in the hallway. To Yein's luck, her legs were definitely not built to hold her balance on heels which caused her to fall on her butt rather harshly after colliding with the other group.

"Oh god!" A male voice spread through the busy hall.

With one eye closed, Yein grabbed her short dress, trying her best to cover everything to get ready to stand up. But before she could even move any further, she felt a blazer being placed onto her exposed legs, and a hand, which probably belonged to the owner of the blazer, was reaching out for hers.

"Are you alright?"

As soon as her right hand had reached out for his and the left was clinging onto the blazer wrapped around her waist, her eyes widened and so did his.

They couldn't help but stick to that exact position without even flinching a muscle. Their eyes lingered onto each other's features they could only now take in as good. Last time it was dark, a street lights being the only thing making them somewhat see some details but the masks covering their mouths did not help at all. But now the hall was bright, no mask was attached to their faces and no baggy clothes hiding their body features. This time, Yein could stare at those big eyes, recognizing even the beautiful eye color which resembled a walnut all too well. This time Yein could see his rather plump lips and the gap between them as he seemed just as shocked as her. His broad shoulders now, without the blazer, seeming rather sharp and suiting his body type than the night they've met for the first time.