25.00 : special guests

With a big brown hoodie, black adidas track pants and comfortable nike shoes, Yein fixed her curtain bangs one last time before looking outside the car window.

Since the arena they'd be shooting has no changing rooms, she had to change back at home and get her makeup and hair done at the salon where she had dyed her hair with a beautiful silver tone. Since her hair was still rather short to put up, she simply went for a low ponytail which suited her just fine.

The second the car had pulled up infornt of the building's entrance, she could already hear the multiple screams from her fans, who had waited for her arrival. They'd be filming in an open arena later on, allowing a few fans to watch them. This was another reason why Yein's heart was skipping beats the entire time. Ever since she received further information about her first appearance, she had gotten even more anxious. These people are going to watch it all happen live. The shopping center was build like a donut as the middle of it was outside and had more than enough space to build up their obstacle run along with a barrier for the fans to watch.

There was no chance of anything being edited out later on. It would all just be a one shot episode for the entire day. To her dismay the only episode not being a one shot take would be the second one as the third would be even worse with an entire audience inside the arena. It wasn't usual for running man to work live and with spectators but they wanted to try something new for the third season.

"Let's go" Akito's voice brought her back to reality as he had already gotten out and opened the car door wide for her to get off.

Yein grabbed her bag, handing it to Akito before bidding their driver goodbye and getting off the car. The door shut behind her as Akito placed his right hand onto her upper back, giving her a light tap as a signal to hurry inside.

With a smile on her face she bowed and waved towards the loud fans surrounding the entrance like ants but still making way due to the security being present.

"Yein-ah I love you!"

"You're gorgeous"

"Do your best! be careful!"

"I'll be watching you!"

"Our maknae is the prettiest!!"

"Are you and Niki friends???"

The last scentence made her furrowed her eyebrows lightly as she had managed to hear it before slipping through the entrance doors and following her manager towards the waiting room the other special guests would be waiting in.

The last thing Yein remembered feeling the moment the door opened was her heart beating so loud she was sure the entire building could hear it. It was struck in her throat as her palms began to sweat lightly. After that, she didn't hesitate to run up to him and fall into his arms like they hadn't seen eachother for eternity. It's only been three weeks.

She snuggled her face against the taller's chest, as soon as she noticed the two were the only ones in the room apart from their managers who didn't seem to have any care of the happening and were more focused talking about what they'd get for lunch.

It didn't take long until she felt two arms wrap themselves around her, tightening the hug before his chin leaned onto hers.

"This is one hell of a greeting" Niki mumbled against her hair, a smile spread across his face.

"Shut up" She muttered. "Let me enjoy this before you disappear again"

"I'm sorry I haven't texted or called you. I had alo-"