18.00 : the term butthurt

Yein's eyes switched between the TV to the clock inside their waiting area. The festival had just began and it's been about thirty minutes since entry. The MCs of today had already introduced themselves and given their speeches. Yein knew that in any second, the director would barge in, telling them to get ready. She had to admit that her lungs felt like they were itching up to her throat because of how nervous she was. Her hands had a small tremor in them as she watched them shake slightly. Yein knew the moment she'd step on stage and see the audience, she'd get a huge adrenaline boost she'd probably feel until the next day.

In the past two hours everyone had gotten ready, played games and talked about multiple topics but her stomach had been feeling weird the entire time, she was that nervous.

"Alright, get your mics and move to stand-by"

Each member got automatically in line to grab their wired microphones and ear-ins. They each plugged everything in where it had to be plugged and made their way to the small cabin under the stage, waiting patiently for their turn to run up the stage and perform what they had planned for weeks.

As Yein's hands struggled to get the wire of her in-ears through her tight top, she suddenly felt a pair of hands pull on the wire she kept missing with her hand. She didn't really have to turn around to know whose hands they were. His fingers were long and his hands ice cold. His scent invaded her nose almost immediately the moment he had even approached her as the room had alot of ventilators.

"Could you maybe get me some tape? My hair keeps getting stuck on my mic" She asked, too focused on adjusting her own outfit to notice that he had already noticed and brought tape from the beginning. It was not until his hands brushed her hair out of her face to tape her mic onto her cheek, that she finally looked at him. The glitter of her make up, shining beautifully with the brighter lighting of the completely black room.

"Thanks Riki-san" Yein gave the male a smug smile after speaking the said line in japanese.

"You always fidged with your hair during practices, why not tie it up?" He asked, flashing her the same smug smile after answering in the same language back that only the two spoke. His hands then reached for her hair, collecting every strand just go put it in a ponytail with his hand. There it was, the same look in his eyes as yesterday during practice. Furrowed eyebrows as if he was looking for a reaction from the female. His cheeks this time had a brighter shade of red than yesterday, probably being covered by his foundation.

"Niki you're ruining her hair!" Yuna suddenly yelled, giving the male a warning glare as he immediately dropped Yein's hair again, slowly patting it back into place. The younger simply laughed at the male's awkward face before fixing her hair herself as he was clearly struggling.

"You're just butthurt that I'm better than you at smash bros!"

Sunoo's voice immediately made the entire room turn to him. The staff simply shrugged it off, keeping on entering and exiting the room with random things in their hands. But the members didn't have anything better to do than to listen to what would follow next. Well, most of them were too curious anyways to just ignore the peach of the group.

"Let's not use the term butthurt please, we're not 12 anymore" Jake complained, making it obvious that he was slightly irritated that Sunoo was in fact really better than him at smash bros.

"What are we supposed to use then?" Yein asked, simply curious about what the older would substitute a oft used word just like that.

"Well we could use t-" before Jake could speak any further, his members had already a few substitutes in mind.

"You sound a tiny bit asstroubled" Jay spoke.

"A little bootybothered if you ask me" Niki joined in, still standing beside Yein.