24.00 : fate

"Has Niki called yet?" Seola's question could be heard through the entire set as she turned over to Yein, who rested on the plastic chair, getting her hair fixed. Even though the entire set was being rather loud, Yein still managed to hear the girl a few meters away from her that had now faced her. She shook her head as a response.

After new year's, the boy had texted her, updating her briefly on what he had been up to. He spent lots of quality time with his family, caught up on everything and they even went to a hotspring in the mountains. After the short break ended, he had called, informing her they would be really busy for the next few weeks due to their comeback in a few months.

That was about two weeks ago.

They had worked from monday morning until sunday late at night, coming home completely drained. Yein had managed to see Jake due to their job as MCs but even during those two hours, he seemed stressed and restless. She could only imagine the way the other boys were feeling. She didn't want Niki to waste the only time of the day he had to rest, on her. She missed him, yes, but his health came first over everything.

She wanted to spend time with him, laugh with him, listen to him talk about everything and nothing. But mostly she wanted him to be okay. She wanted him to rest well, be healthy, not to overwork himself and eat enough.

"God I can't believe it.." Yein mumbled under her breath, shaking her head.

"Can't believe what?" Seola asked, finally sitting down on the plastic chair beside the youngers. Her head directed towards Minnie who had been posing for the camera but her ears were pointed towards Yein.

"Love. I can't believe Love" she replied. "I feel so restless not hearing from him.." she added.

"Haven't you asked Jake about him?"

Yein shook her head "No, during breaks he zones out, during lunch he disappears, probably to sleep somewhere. And the second we finish filming, he rushes out.. their schedule is really packed"

"Comeback periods are no jokes." Seola sighed.

She was right. Comeback periods were nothing to take lightly. As an artist, you love the idea of a comeback and get excited. You want to show the world more sides of you through your album. You want to show them your hard work, your passion and your talent. As idols it's easy to get used to what follows with album preparations. Diets, harder exercises, new looks, hours of dance practice, hours of vocal lessons, hours of filming, multiple meetings, several scoldings and all of that with the maximum of four hours of sleep. That would go on for about three weeks up to a month and a half. They all knew what a comeback meant and were ready to sacrifice everything for it, but as a bystander, watching someone you love go through that, simply broke her heart.

"You really fell for him didn't you" Seola laughed. Her scentence sounding more like a statement than a question. "Let's focus on work aswell and do our best just like the boys are"

"Yein, you're next" The director called out, waiting patiently for the female come up to the front and choose a strinking pose for the magazine.

Yein, Seola and Minnie had been requested by Chanel, to shoot a few pictures, presenting their new spring collection they'd release in march. While those three were busy shooting all evening, the rest of the members had been invited on a talkshow.

Yein was a natural at photoshoots since her mother used to be a photographer before she and her father opened up the coffee shop. She knew exactly what people expected her to do, knew how to use the angle for her own advantages and stun the photographer and staff all over again. She lived up to her name as an all rounder in the company.