27.00 : I said I got you, didn't I?

"Are you sure you want to go? I could just call you in sick" Akito asked one last, looking back at the female through the rear mirror.

"I'm fine. I really am. Alittle chest pain isn't going to stop be from doing my job" Yein reassured her manager one last time before fixing one of the multiple bobby pins that help her curtain bangs back from falling into her face.

"Are you sure you're playing strong because of work or because you want to see Niki?" He teased.

Before the female was even able to open her mouth in protest, the car door was yanked open and shut again. She hadn't even had the time to blink before she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her, pulling her into his chest. His face soon found the crook of her neck, burrying it in and taking in her scent.

"Don't ever scare me like that again" he mumbled, his voice lower than what she had ever heard. It sounded deep, like the ocean. "I thought you were gonna die, Yein. It was so fucking scary.."

"I.." Yein started off, not quiet finding the right words to say. She then wrapped her arms around his neck instead, pulling him even closer onto her, playing with the back of his hair. "I'm here now. I'm okay.."

"Don't leave me, okay?"

"I won't. I'm sorry for scaring you.. and thank you for saving me"

Niki's hands traced her waist one last time, reassuring himself that she really was there and that she was okay, before pushing himself away from her. He examined face, his hand brushing along her cheek, that had once been alittle chubbier than now, not that it was ever alot to begin with, since Yein's face had always been on the slim and elegant side. She wasn't what you'd call cute or pretty. The words stunning and beautiful fit her more.

A knock on the car door was what made the two drift apart, scared to get caught. The car door opened, revealing a smiling Akito who had probably been waiting outside the van for the two to discuss what Niki had so eagerly wanted to discuss, judging on the way he had rushed into the vehicle at the speed of light.

"Are you two done? I need to go for a smoke. I can't really do that in the parking lot, now can I?"

The two young lads eventually exited the van, walking inside the building they'd film their last episode as guests of the show, in.

"Are you sure you're okay to film today?" Niki asked, his voice filled with concern as it had gotten softer. His hand reached out for hers the second the two had entered the elevator.

"I am. Manager Wei used to work as a paramedic before studying management and joining our company. He checked me out before coming here, I'm fine." Yein's thumb had started drawing circles on Niki's, calming him down as she assured him once again that everything was alright and he did not have to worry.

Yein had never loved all too much attention on her. Of course she had nothing against standing under the spotlight, but only when it was connected to music. She loved music, wether it was to sing, dance, compose or just simply listen to it, she loved it. She always thought of it as a great way to substitute simple talking with. It was a way of communicating. If one could not express it's feelings with words, then letting the song do it for them would be the easiest and best solution. If you're ever want to cry but are unable to, just let the song cry for you. If you're ever frustrated, express it through music. Music was just great all the ways. So getting attention through music, or in connection to it, was something just as lovely. But right now she had gotten the bad type of attention. The type where you'd worry people. The type where people would constantly have you on their minds out of concern or even pity. It could distract someone to the point where you'd feel bad for being on their mind and worrying them so much they hadn't been able to complete a task or have a good day. This type of attention was a hassle for both sides.