21.00 : home sweet home

Niki's hand reached out for his fully packed bag, throwing it over his right shoulder, as his left had already Yein's bag hung over. His hand swiftly pushed the van door sideways, closing it loudly.

"This is not a tractor, it's a damn car! Be more careful!" Akito sighed, giving the younger one last side look before starting the car engine again. "You two have fun and please don't bring back any scandals with you.. Wei is scary alright, but Enhypen's manager? No, I am not explaining anything to him" The older warned, a shiver running down his own spine at the thought of getting lectured by not just one but two stuck up adults that have clearly never gotten any love from their mother.

"We won't. Thanks for driving us!" Niki bowed, flashing Akito one last smile before watching him drive off and disappear into the distance. The male then turned to the female, watching her rub her behind with furrowed brows. "What are you doing?" He asked, amused.

"My ass isn't really fluffy enough to withstand a 5 hour car ride in the same position" She sighed at the male, reminding him that if he hadn't fallen asleep, leaning on her shoulder, her butt wouldn't hurt as much.

"I'm sorry that you're experiencing some ass trouble" He laughed, shutting up just as fast after feeling Yein's glare on him. If looks could kill, he'd be in heaven already, conversing with michael jackson over a cup of tea.

Yein's gaze then switched from Niki to the familiar neighborhood they stood before. The air immediately felt different as she took a deep breath and smiled at the nostalgic feeling. Despite the masks covering their faces, they still noticed the air that seemed all too fresh. In Seoul it was rather heavy and dusty but in Busan the two immediately noticed the taste of salt in the air. They had finally arrived in Busan. The two had droven off this morning at around six in the morning just to arrive early enough. They only had two days and way too much on their list, they needed all the time they could get.

"Come on, let's go" Yein smiled, grabbing Niki's hand, pulling him along with her down the small road ahead of them that leaded into a small neighborhood of small houses. It was the kind of neighborhood that everyone was familiar with eachother. They all knew eachother and considered one another as family.

As the two Idols walked down the street excitingly, Niki couldn't help but to grin at Yein's grip on his wrist. He then gently yanked his arm off her grip, holding onto her hand firmly instead. The blonde head had been too focused on looking around in awe to even notice the taller's act of love. He smiled at her, watching the stars in her eyes that had just gotten brighter the second they met what they were looking for. Right now, when she was overly happy, she was most definitely the prettiest in Niki's eyes. For a second he wished that he could stop in his tracks, pull down her mask and kiss her. But that was something he could only dream of as for now. He sighed quietly, shaking the thoughts off before fixing his gaze onto the path before him.

Ever since their confession to one another, they hadn't really mentioned it again. He hadn't even been able to ask her out as he was simply too shy and nervous. He wanted it to be something special, so he had planned on waiting for it anyways but he hated the wait. He was an impatient person and this whole situation of him being with her alone for the next two days made it even harder. Now it would be the male's chance to hug her, hold her hand, kiss her. But he couldn't. He did not want to make Yein uncomfortable in any way aswell as be too hasty and needy for her. So to avoid both, he decided that he'd let her make the first move.

"We're here!" Yein turned around, facing the male now. Her eyes looked for a reaction in the boy's eyes as he had been rather quiet ever since he had woken up from his nap in the car. She soon got the reaction she wished for as she observed the male flash her a sweet smile before squeezing her hand tightly and pulling her inside the coffee shop her parents owned.