9.00 : unsure

"Thank you for the food" Yein smiled at the male before her. Niki had brought Yein back home as soon as they had finished eating as it had gotten pretty late. They had completely forgotten about the time with their long conversations. They had focused on many different topics and gotten to know each other so much more in just the past three hours. Niki had for example finally found someone who also puts salt on their watermelon. But sadly she didn't microwave her strawberries. He had also found out that she is allergic to any kind of nuts, that she liked mint chocolate but only the ice cream and that she was easily seasick. He remembered every single thing Yein shared with him. Everything up to the smallest details.

"Thank you for lending me your time" Niki smiled back at her before telling her to go inside. Yein just scrunched her nose at him for treating her like a kid when they were both past that age where they had a curfew. She walked to the entrance door, opening it but instead of getting inside and closing it behind her, she stood there, watching the male wave at her. After she had told him to get home safe, he finally gave her a last wave before walking off with his hands stuffed inside the pockets of his jacket, shielding them from the cold.

Yein closed the door as soon as he had disappeared from her sight. She walked up the stairs, entering the door to the apartment where as soon as the door fell back into it's lock, a herd of woman blocked the ways, anticipating for a nice review on how Yein had spent her time with Niki.

"How was it?"

"What did you guys do?"

"Did he make a move on you?"

The questions filled the room as Yein just stood in the middle of it, absolutely confused. She understood why the members were asking this many questions but she didn't really have any answers for them. Well she did, but she knew that the members wanted to get spicy answers and she didn't quite know what to say when it came to that. Talking about her feelings? She didn't even know what she was feeling. So instead of answering the many questions, she squeezed herself through the with girls crowded dorm, closing herself inside her and Seola's bedroom.

"I have to sort out whatever is going on inside of me, first" Yein mumbled, changing out of her clothes. Before she could take off her pullover, she noticed the beanie still covering her head. Niki's beanie.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to give it back" She mumbled, immediately getting startled by the sudden voice behind her.

"Is that Niki's?" Seola asked, a smug smile across her face. "Could you at the least tell me how it went?" The older added, knowing very well that Yein would tell her everything anyway. They were the closest members, pretty much best friends for two years and gone through thick and thin. The two knew every little thing about one another. Seola walked across the room, from the door to her bed, waiting for the anticipated story time.

"I didn't dry my hair.. so he gave me his beanie and practically scolded me"

"Uhh looks like someone cares about you" Seola teased, sitting up straight on her bed, watching Yein do the same as soon as she was done changing. She still held the beanie in her hand though, not looking like she was going to put it away any minute.

Yein liked the fabric of it on her fingers. Was it the fabric that she liked, or the thought that it belonged to him? She didn't know. She had no answer to that.

"What happend afterwards? What did you do?"

"We went to a small japanese restaurant across the street. We had ramen and it was really good and the portions were big." Yein thought of the noodles she couldn't finish. They were delicious and had the perfect amount of spices. As good as they were, the portion was too big for her and Niki ended up eating the rest of it. But he said he was proud of her. Proud of her for eating half of it. Proud that she had managed to do it.