34. Stay

Cassius

I want to devour her.

She was sweet, her taste a tingling sugar on my tongue. Her moans were a mix of pleasure and pain. I had her bound, unable to resist. I sit up, my eyes locking with her shining green ones. She was silently begging me to stop, obviously not wanting me or anything like me to be the one to take her virginity.

Like I cared.

I open her legs further and she continues to sob, shaking her head. She resists, trying to wriggle free but there's no use. I reach into my bedside dresser for a small container. Her gaze follows my actions as I squeeze a clear substance into one hand before tossing the tube back into its drawer. Even though her strength is like batting away butterflies, I growl for her to relax as I reach into my own pants.

As soon as I'm ready, I find my position and kiss her roughly on the mouth before I'm reaching down to...

"This seems like a bad time but I really must interrupt."

I freeze. Isabelle stills. She's the first one to whip her head to the left to look at whoever stood at my bedroom window. An almost joyous sob of relief slips past her lips before I cover her mouth with one hand. I still don't move.

The presence by the window clears his throat.

"I'll wait outside."

I'm livid beyond words. It takes all I have not to accidentally rip her face off with my claws as I slowly retreat from her body. I fix myself, throwing on a black t-shirt before approaching the window to peer down at the shadowy grounds. Andin stood like a sentinel by the wall, his eyes flashing up to meet mine. I didn't miss the glint of amusement that flit past his face. I bare my fangs and turn away. Striding over to the bed, Isabelle starts to breathe hard as she attempts to scramble back but I simply reach out and rip the handcuffs off, breaking them off her wrists with ease while avoiding injury to her. The headboard... not so much.

I catch her around the waist and yank her against me.

"I'll finish with you another night." I snarl.

Letting her go, I leap out of my open window to land in a crouch before I'm already up and aiming a fist at his face. Andin's answering smile told me he was ready for it. He dodged, leaping into the air to avoid my strike. My hand shoots out, grabbing onto the edge of his robes and bringing him back down with a vicious tug. His grunt of surprise is the only sound he lets out before his body slams into the dirt in a billowing cloud.

I'm on him in a flash, claws out and tearing a gaping wound across his back. Andin's dark face twists in pain but he lies still, not daring to strike back at a Night Lord. Angered by his submission, I slash at his flesh again. He gasps, groaning, his own claws shooting out to dig into the ground as he arches. I stand and back up a few steps.

"Get up!" I hiss.

Andin coughs, spitting out blood. He must've bit his own tongue. Rising, he stands and faces me, acting as if I didn't just give him two deep lacerations across the length of his back. I scowl.

"If I knew you'd greet me like this I would've let Jacques come instead." he winces. "He might've enjoyed this."

I wipe my hands on my shirt. "What is so important that you had to interrupt me?" I growl, still shaking with the effort to keep from killing him on the spot.

The African vampire eyes his ruined robes hanging off his shoulder with quiet disdain. "It's about that special portal of yours. It's back."

I stiffen. "Where?"