1.

The first snowflakes fell and covered the ground with a white blanket. The silver head boy woke up from his beautiful dream, streching his body and rubbing his eyes with his fist.

As he got used on the light, he slowly sat up on the bed and removed blanket from himself. He stood up and walked towards window only to....

"SNOW!!!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!" The boy squeeled happily as he was looking outside, snowflakes falling in rythm.

Door of his bedroom opened and little giggles was heard, boy turned around and looked at his 4 years old sister walking towards him while giggling softly on her new toy.

"Good morning Euni princess." Boy said as he picked the girl up in his arms.

"Good mowning Tae oppa." Euni said and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"Was your sleep good?" Taehyung asked earning a nod from Euni.

"Good. Did you saw snow outside?" Taehyung asked.

"Snow?? Is it snowing??" Euni asked as he looked up at Taehyung with doe eyes.

"Yes princess, look." Taehyung says and walks with Euni towards window, showing her outside.

"Snow!!!" Euni squeeled happily.

"Yes it's snow. We will make snowman later, okay." Taehyung said earning loud "yes" and nod from Euni.

Taehyung smiled and put her down.

"Euni, go to your room now and wait there for me. I need to fresh up and change then we will go downstairs." Taehyung said.

"Okey oppa." Euni says before walking away from Taehyung's bedroom.

Taehyung looked out of the window one more time before going into bathroom to do his morning routines. After showering and brushing his teeth, he walked back into his room and wear some warm outfit.

••••

Taehyung's outfit

••••

Taehyung walked into Euni's room and found her playing with her toys.

"Euni let's get you freshen up and change your clothes." Taehyung said to his little sister.

"Okey oppa." Euni said, helding out her hands for Taehyung to pick her up.

Taehyung smiled as he picked her up and walked towards bathroom to bath her and she to brush her teeth.

After doing her morning routines Taehyung helped her to wear her favorite winter's outfit and they both giggled on how cute she looked at it.

"Let's go." Taehyung said.

Taehyung grabbed her tiny hand and they walked downstairs into dining room.