11.

The next day Taehyung woke up and he never felt better. He looked at his left and widened his eyes when he saw Jungkook sleeping next to him.

He totally forgot that he isn't in his house, he forgot that he is in Jungkook's room and with Jungkook in the same bed. He looked down at his hands...

and was surprised to see his hand intertwined with Jungkook's hand. He don't remember that he or even Jungkook intertwined their hands but he left them there, he didn't wanted Jungkook to wake up.

"What are you doing to me Kook?" Taehyung thought as he was looking at Jungkook's angelic face.

"You are so handsome, I'm really confused why are you still single. But anyway stay single until I am enough brave to express my feelings to you. I hope that you can wait for me." Taehyung thought, he didn't even realized when one tear escaped from his eyes and suddenly hand was on his cheek.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked, his morning voice made Taehyung's heart to skip a beat. Their hands still intertwined wasn't helping.

"Sorry, I'm fine." Taehyung said and wiped his tears, looking away from Jungkook. He didn't wanted Jungkook to think about him as weak person.

"Are you sure? You can talk to me, I will listen to your problems." Jungkook said and slowly sat up on the bed. Taehyung sat up on the bed and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm fine really, I'm not ready to talk about it. I hope you understand me." Taehyung said.

"It's okay." Jungkook said and smiled.

"When you are ready to talk I will be there for you." Jungkook said. Just then when Taehyung moved his left hand he realized it that their hands was intertwined. He let go of Taehyung's hand and looked at him.

"Let's go, breakfast is probably ready." Jungkook said on what Taehyung just nodded.

After doing their morning routines, of course one by one, they left downstairs into dining room together. Euni and Luna were already sitting at the table with Lara and Leon.

"Good morning everyone." Taehyung said and smiled then sat down next to Euni, Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung.

"Good morning you two sleepyheads. Taehyung dear how was your sleep?" Lara asked.

"It was good, the best I had." Taehyung said and smiled.

"That's good to hear. Now, start with breakfast, you all are probably hungry." Lara said. They all nodded and started eating.

"Do you want to go with me on ice skating after breakfast?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

"Sure but I need to bring Euni home first and change my clothes." Taehyung said.

"Okey, I will come with you along so that we can leave earlier." Jungkook said.

••••

TIME SKIP

"Thank you so much for yesterdays dinner and todays breakfast, it was awesome." Taehyung said as he, Euni and Jungkook got ready.

"You're welcome dear, come again soon." Lara said and hugged Taehyung.

"I will Lara, thank you. Leon, bye too. I hope to see you all soon." Taehyung said with smile.

"Bye Taehyung, bye Euni." Leon said. They bid their goodbyes and walked out of the house.

"Jungkook oppa, give me your hand." Euni said, she was already holding Taehyung's hand.