3.

Taehyung groaned as he got notification on his phone which woke him up and it was only 8AM. He opened his eyes and rubbed it than taking phone into his hands and looking what he got on the phone.

Jungkook: Good morning, I hope you are fine.

Taehyung: Good morning, yeah I'm fine.

Jungkook: Woahh, you woke up earlier.

Taehyung: Your message woke me up otherwise I would still sleep peacefully.

Jungkook: Well, I'm sorry but I need your adress.

Taehyung: Ohh, are you and Luna gonna come here?

Jungkook: Yeahh.

Taehyung: Great!! Adress is ***** 30. At what time you will be here?

Jungkook: What about 10 am?

Taehyung: Sure, we will be waiting for you two.

Jungkook: See you then, byee <3

Taehyung: Bye <3

Taehyung squeeled happily and fastly stood up from his bed and runned into bathroom.

"Gosh Taehyung, just yesterday you said that you can't let him into your heart and today you are all happy that he will come." Taehyung said to himself, he wasn't sure what is he feeling.

"Is it possible to have feelings this fast??" Taehyung thought. He shrugged it off and brushed his teeth than took a quich shower.

"What will I wear today?? Maybe this?? We are gonna be in the house so I don't need much warm clothes." Taehyung said.

After few minutes of searching for right clothes, he finally found what he wants to wear.

"That is it. Mom and dad are working so Euni is probably in the living room watching cartoons as usually." Taehyung said then left downstairs to tell good news to his sister.

••••

Taehyung's outfit

••••

TIME SKIP

Taehyung and Euni was watching cartoons in the living room when they heard a doorbell.

"I'm gonna open it, it's probably Jungkook and Luna." Taehyung said and stood up, walking towards door while Euni stayed to watch TV.

Taehyung opened doors and smiled as he saw Jungkook and Luna.

"Hii, welcome. Come in." Taehyung said and moved aside so they could walk in the house.