31.

Last day of the year, crazy right? It seems as 2021 just started yesterday but look now, we are almost in 2022.

Taehyung giggled as he was looking at Jungkook who was still asleep.

His head was on Taehyung's chest, his lips lighty parted showing his bunny like teeth, making him to look like little baby bunny.

"So cute! My cute baby bunny." Taehyung whispered as he placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead while his hand was caressing Jungkook's hair.

Taehyung softly smiled as he remembered all beautiful moments with Jungkook. All the time they spent together was the most beautiful time in Taehyung's life.

He is happy that he met Jungkook because Jungkook makes him happy and makes him feel loved. Jungkook showed him true love.

His thoughts got cut off when he felt another pair of lips on his own. He immediately kissed back as his eyes closed, hand playing with hair of another one.

Jungkook slowly got on top of Taehyung and kissed him deeply. His hand caressing Taehyung's waist as other one was caressing Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung moaned into kiss when Jungkook bited his lip, asking for Taehyung to open his mouth. Taehyung gladly opened his mouth and let Jungkook in.

Jungkook mentally smirked as he explored all over Taehyung's mouth. Soon enough they broke the kiss as they need to breath but that didn't stopped Jungkook from kissing on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him even more closer than he already was.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook sucked onto his neck, leaving beautiful purple hickey.

As Jungkook was satisfied he pulled away and looked at Taehyung who looked like complety mess and that just from kiss.

"Good morning my beautiful fiance." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

Fiance, ohh how much Taehyung loves that word but husband will be even better. He can't wait for the day when they will get married and start their life like husbands.

"Good morning fiance." Taehyung said and captured Jungkook's lips with his own one more time.

The kiss was short but enough to make butterflies in both stomachs to start dancing.

"I love you baby." Jungkook said as he was looking at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled widely.

"I love you too Kookie, so so much." Taehyung said then hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook smiled then changed their positions so now Taehyung was on top of him.

"Should we get up now?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah but I don't want to and we have New Year party tonight." Taehyung said as he snuggled more into Jungkook's chest.

"Hmm, I can't wait to see what will you wear tonight." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"Should I wear something what will reveal a lot of my skin?" Taehyung asked and smirked.

"Don't you dare. You are only for me to watch, not others." Jungkook said.

"I'm just kidding Koo. Now get up and let's take shower." Taehyung said as he sat up, still on top of Jungkook.

"Together?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, well only if you want. You don't need to-...." Before than Taehyung could finish, Jungkook stood up with him in his arms and run into bathroom.